Nelly and the toilet

OK this has been bothering me for some time. Does Nelly have a medical condition or is there some reason she visits the WC so often? I once saw her go there more than 10 times in 1 hour and in a typical day must go to the smallest room 50 times a day. She's not taking anything in or out, she has a sink to wash her hands in the kitchen so I doubt if it's an OCD cleanliness thing so what is the explanation? Maybe that's were she receives her injections of happiness - and I wasn't being literal - because she is one of the smiliest people I have seen.

Could be medical, but she seems otherwise healthy and happy so not sure what it would be.

Obvious other assumption is it's the only room without a camera - maybe she needs a minute of  headspace or some other kind of space. But that's a shaky theory as well, if it's so often.

Not much space in that cute little bod for a bladder to expand?

OK this has been bothering me for some time. Does Nelly have a medical condition or is there some reason she visits the WC so often? I once saw her go there more than 10 times in 1 hour and in a typical day must go to the smallest room 50 times a day. She's not taking anything in or out, she has a sink to wash her hands in the kitchen so I doubt if it's an OCD cleanliness thing so what is the explanation? Maybe that's were she receives her injections of happiness - and I wasn't being literal - because she is one of the smiliest people I have seen.

Some people just have weak bladders and can't control bodily functions.

I highly doubt she's taking Lasix to make her go there that often. Her body frame doesn't warrant the use of that medication.

Some people just have weak bladders and can't control bodily functions.

I highly doubt she's taking Lasix to make her go there that often. Her body frame doesn't warrant the use of that medication.

Maybe IBD she does have the thin frame but I think she is healthy and just adjusts herself in the mirror

Maybe IBD she does have the thin frame but I think she is healthy and just adjusts herself in the mirror

2 things:

Then why would she close the door and she's not lacking for mirrors. if you're right then maybe she's got worse mirror addiction than Leora.

2 things:

Then why would she close the door and she's not lacking for mirrors. if you're right then maybe she's got worse mirror addiction than Leora.

my 1st guess was IBD --> Irritable bowel disease or a celiac disease ...Crohn disease or Ulcerative colitis