ARE WE APPROACHING THE END GAME FOR THESE TWO

I hope that I'm wrong,but I fear we are fast approaching the end game for Leora and Paul,they seem to be arguing more often, and she doesn't get the sexual satisfaction she needs from him,which appeared to be fine all the time she could pleasure herself, but he is becoming more controlling toward her,and not liking her exhibiting herself as she used to, Although he is not top of my Christmas card list, I do feel sorry for him if as some folks on here are saying he does have some sexual problems he is having difficulty with. Whether the present problem that appeared to come to a head yesterday is related to this is pure conjecture, unless somebody on CC speaks their language and can enlighten us more.Lets hope I'm wrong.   

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as I see it, Paul has to learn two things; first stop picking his nose all the time and touch her after (without washing his hands (leora is a verry clean person)secondly he has to learn how to satisfy leora He dont seem to know that she get the most pleasure trough her "clitoris" and not by fucking, so take care of that Paul,  lick it chew it suck it give her that pleasure and  then she will have sex with you. stop thinking of your  pleasure first You want to recieve you have to give first and thats it thats my view...

Last night Paul was accusing her of lying and cheating with some guy called Sasha which she meets weekly and keeps texting him all the time.

If so it could well have all begun that day when she absolutely drenched herself in perfume and didn't come back for the night.

A few weeks back.

Still intrigued, though, by who that was at the door delivering the letter which he kept looking at and then possibly ended up being crumpled up and reassembled.

Would a lover come by and hand it over to him? You wouldn't think so.

The lying and cheating thing could just be him being paranoid because he has to go away again.

Guess we have to put the pieces of this puzzle together ourselves over time....

I have said this before: they should seriously consult a sex/family therapist, but I wonder if there are any in Krasnoyarsk. Most of us CC members definitely are qualified sex therapists, but we cannot get a face-to-face connection with them. Too bad, I could gladly show Paul - together with Leora - many practical examples of how a woman shall be treated. Again and again I repeat the old (and easy) principle: let the woman cum first!

I have said this before: they should seriously consult a sex/family therapist, but I wonder if there are any in Krasnoyarsk. Most of us CC members definitely are qualified sex therapists, but we cannot get a face-to-face connection with them. Too bad, I could gladly show Paul - together with Leora - many practical examples of how a woman shall be treated. Again and again I repeat the old (and easy) principle: let the woman cum first!

While I agree with your principal I must confess that I raise an eyebrow over those who claim they would have at Leora every day if they were there. I would challenge any of them to be in a relationship with ANY woman on the planet and sustain their initial high level of sexual interest over 2 or three years and beyond.

While I agree with your principal I must confess that I raise an eyebrow over those who claim they would have at Leora every day if they were there. I would challenge any of them to be in a relationship with ANY woman on the planet and sustain their initial high level of sexual interest over 2 or three years and beyond.

Don´t be so pessimistic! If you have found the right woman, you can definitely sustain the sexual interest for as long as you like. Of course both you and your partner have to take good care of the relationship and yourself physically, and most important, you need to go on loving each other. Sexual interest does not last for long if there is not true love involved.

And why should we try to continue the sexual habits of the first two or three years of the relationship? We were not very mature at that time, which means that our sex was actually not as good as in the later years. If you look at the young RLC couples, most of them have not yet experienced true good sex, and we in our voyeur role can see that. The best times for them are far ahead.

I'm afraid it's not looking good. The fact that they didn't get angry during their last confrontation does not bode well. Hurt, shame, disappointment and sobbing are worse than losing your temper. This could be the end of their relationship if they don't take some serious effort to save it. I just hope they both think it's worth saving.

Meanwhile, they have not been together in the apartment for over 2 days. How patient do you think RLC will be with them if they don't show up for days or weeks?

Yup! The old KISS principle. Keep it simple, stupid. Not hard to do, is it? With a little direction from her I'm sure he'd find her G spot easily enough. What is the acknowledged acronym for Satisfy Her First and then the rest should fall into place?......she can always have more big O's later too if penetration is her thing.

But then again we are only amateurs and we probably learned by trial and error. To err is human, but to go on making the same mistake over and over is sheer stubbornness and stupidity!