Rabbit Stew

Guest Squirrel

Good observation, Grasshopper.

I don't think anybody else really noticed that the bunny was gone.

On the other-hand, had it been a goat or a water-buffalo that was sacrificed by a naked Alma & her house guests in some sort of tribal ritual, I'm sure even the European soccer fans would have noticed!  Maybe even Stefan!

Okay, I'm confused here. Leora and Paul never had a rabbit. That was Alma and Stephan. A&S had a rabbit, then got a cat. And now that the kitchen camera has been moved, you can't see where the rabbit cage was always sitting.

I did however, see the rabbit on the patio the other day in the sun hopping around and throwing itself at the glass door. It had to be hot as hell out there and I can't see any shade for it.

L&P don't have any animals that I've seen. Not even Paul is an animal with a piece like that in the house. I've been looking at the same ass for 25 years now and when it goes by in panties, I'm still trying to get them off.  :)

Guest Squirrel

RLC picks names for their people that are always similar.

They do this because they enjoy watching us be confused.

Thank god they don't name the animals...

A couple of nights ago they did bring in a white rabbit and cage, but has not been see again.

I guess that I missed out. I had no knowledge.

the plot (soup) thickens.....

Don't you mean Stew?

Thank god they don't name the animals...

Jack for the rabbit of Alma (I believe the rabbit of Alma is Dead :( => Alma at crying )

So then why waste it. Cook it.

Guest Squirrel

Did the rabbit get booted out of the house because it was annoyed by that damn dog? I haven't seen the cat around either. Stefan was quoted as saying that they were now all roommates and there were no problems. He obviously didn't ask the cat.