LEORA AND PAUL ARE IN DANGER OF BECOMING BORING

Sad to say that this couple who at one time were the most active of all the apartments are starting to become boring.Since Paul caught her masturbating in the guest room three weeks ago things have gone rapidly downhill for this couple, he on one hand seems to have become very controlling and wont let her out of his site,and she on the other hand seems terrified of letting herself go to relieve and satisfy her sexual needs,which is what masturbation used to do.

She is more highly sexed than Paul who in all fairness does find it difficult to keep up with her,and if we were all honest we would find it difficult also, the difference being, that instead of giving her quantity we would endeavour to give her quality,not skulk under a blanket and just satisfy our own needs without considering hers.

Paul should relax and let Leora express herself as she used to within the confines of the apartment, it can only benefit them both in the long term.

I think many members of RLC are dissatisfied with the way these two have changed,and those who are paying for premium membership must be seriously considering their options.

So come on Leora and Paul, relax and get back to the old ways. If it isn't broken,don't mend it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To some extent I agree with you, but I still feel it may be a little premature to write them off just yet

Or at least write HER off!

Since he caught her she's still managed to get a few sessions in, but the reality is that he's been around a lot and opportunities have been few and far between for her to get her rocks off.

The emotional scenes from last week have put a dampener on them to some extent and the jury's still out on whether they were arguing about her infidelity or about something else.

She may well be lying low for a while and trying to placate him by being less open with her displays , though I'd say she has not cut down on the naked walks by any means.

Time will tell.

We know we won't be seeing anything much from the two of them together, even if she initiates it, as he's not really keen on being seen in such close intimate moments, preferring to hide.

Once things settle down again and Leora feels she can pursue her personal needs once again, without his disruption and disapproval, we may get more shows, but double acts, I fear, may be expecting too much.

I feel that the spectre of their heart-to-heart last week in the GR still hangs over them both,.

They are treading on eggshells, much of the time now, hardly the right conditions for her to get into the zone, as it were.

Maybe soon she'll find the urge to bate irresistible and nothing will stop her!

Let's hope the 'barren' period is almost over now....

The dark spectre of that heart-to-heart they shared in the GR last week remains, unfortunately

this pair a lot of fans. Therefore, if you do not like, you can watch others, but not speak for everyone. Personally, I love Leora. But Maya is really boring.

Guest arigato

this pair a lot of fans. Therefore, if you do not like, you can watch others, but not speak for everyone. Personally, I love Leora. But Maya is really boring.

j give just my opinion,j have just speak for myself daemon

Yes Daemon, They do have a lot of fans, and I like many people think that Leora is the best on RLC, In my original post I stated that many members especially premium paying members were dissatisfied with the way they have changed.....I wasn't speaking for everyone but I do know for sure that many are in fact dissatisfied. I didn't join RLC to watch others as you suggest, I joined to watch Leora.

Reading your reply got me thinking that perhaps it was written by Paul?

The fact is my friend, If we pay money to watch,then its our prerogative to express an opinion if we so choose...we may not all agree with it but that's what makes life interesting.

Written by Paul? Lol. I just think that people live because they want to project about real life and they are all different so they are not obliged to do something to please others. And I think they read all the comments and bad comments after Leora ceased to masturbate rather than after Paul found her. But it is certainly my opinion. Once I saw in an old apartment she was crying, it seems due to the fact that they write here. I do not argue, but I think it was about this.

I know that Leora hard times. I'm just waiting for when she will smile again and stay alone at home. Try to get her to play with them. Leora, I know you are reading this, you know you are a beautiful girl!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:[list type=decimal]

[*][list type=decimal]

[*][list type=decimal]

[*]

To some extent I agree with you, but I still feel it may be a little premature to write them off just yet

Or at least write HER off!

Since he caught her she's still managed to get a few sessions in, but the reality is that he's been around a lot and opportunities have been few and far between for her to get her rocks off.

The emotional scenes from last week have put a dampener on them to some extent and the jury's still out on whether they were arguing about her infidelity or about something else.

She may well be lying low for a while and trying to placate him by being less open with her displays , though I'd say she has not cut down on the naked walks by any means.

Time will tell.

We know we won't be seeing anything much from the two of them together, even if she initiates it, as he's not really keen on being seen in such close intimate moments, preferring to hide.

Once things settle down again and Leora feels she can pursue her personal needs once again, without his disruption and disapproval, we may get more shows, but double acts, I fear, may be expecting too much.

I feel that the spectre of their heart-to-heart last week in the GR still hangs over them both,.

They are treading on eggshells, much of the time now, hardly the right conditions for her to get into the zone, as it were.

Maybe soon she'll find the urge to bate irresistible and nothing will stop her!

Let's hope the 'barren' period is almost over now....

The dark spectre of that heart-to-heart they shared in the GR last week remains, unfortunately

[*]

[*]

[*]

Written by Paul? Lol. I just think that people live because they want to project about real life and they are all different so they are not obliged to do something to please others. And I think they read all the comments and bad comments after Leora ceased to masturbate rather than after Paul found her. But it is certainly my opinion. Once I saw in an old apartment she was crying, it seems due to the fact that they write here. I do not argue, but I think it was about this.

Whilst I certainly respect you opinion it is worth remembering that in the old apartment, and the one they are in now,until 2-3 weeks ago she would play with herself in front of Paul,although not a full on masturbation,and he never minded,and also, its not the first time he has walked in on her whilst she is having full masturbation.So I am not expecting them to do things out of the ordinary or indeed what they haven't done numerous times before over the years. Perhaps there are deeper issues...who knows.

I would like them to maintain the status quo as of a month ago. nothing more nothing less.

They seem happy enough together this morning - very early morning their time - and Leora is certainly smiling a lot. Paul less so, perhaps.

I suspect that since Leora invited Paul to check out what she had been looking at on her laptop on the couch, just now, it could well have been her and now him reading this forum.

Perhaps she's hoping he'll take heed of the comments and give her some 'me time' again soon, which would explain why she was smiling and he was less amused.

But there's every chance they are looking at different things altogether.

Is it really three weeks since we last saw her home alone and doing her thing?

It does seem a while, but I'm optimistic about some relaxing of the limitations he's been placing on her, assuming it's what's happening and not a perception we are incorrectly making.