Their new Christmas tree is covering the entire couch

It's not like there is allot to miss that happens on that couch any way!  However, I believe the best place they could have put the tree is right in the bend of that wall to the left of the entryway as you come into the apartment. I'm sure they put it where they put it so they could see it all the time and i don't blame them, but in this situation where people are paying to see them with every camera, it's not in a good spot!

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that they thought the tree was put up early.  My mom while growing up always put our tree up the weekend following thanksgiving of every year.

Wow. Obviously, RLC has told them they had to move her tree out of the way. Of course, this is good for us viewers (especially the free viewers). But somehow I feel sorry for them... if someone would tell me that  I have to move my Christmas tree because it obscures the free view to my couch... I would kick him... I think I couldn't live on this side of the cams... :-\

But somehow I feel sorry for them... if someone would tell me that  I have to move my Christmas tree because it obscures the free view to my couch... I would kick him... I think I couldn't live on this side of the cams... :-\

They are paid to be there. They have to respect some agreements

Last year, they had the tree on the corner to the kitchen table. But now there's the scratching post for the cats. So they had to find another place for the tree.

They switched them around.  The tree is where the scratching post is  and the scratching post went to where the tree was.  Everyone should be a lot happier now.  :dwarf: