new couple - Suzan - Hector Split #2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he even home i see her sit alone as Always. I feel sorry for the girl but she is also stupid for not leaving and just sitting there looking more and more like a brainwashed zombie. No girl should stay in a relationship like that.

I might be wrong but I noticed that he is always coming back home around 5:00 am (as per the clock on de video)

Got the impression that few days a week, he works at night.  With his size, I wouldn't be surprise that he works as a doorman in night clubs or something like that. And it always seems to happen Thursdays to Saturdays.

And, most of times he is starving and horny like a pig. So may be he works in a strip joint or something like that

Just an idea

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

how many hours per days hector sleeping?it's impressive,this guy turn in depression,

one new appartment for nothing,nothing interesting for watching exept when suzan take bath

but when you have see that 10 times after it's boring

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bulgarian and I watched RLC for a long time. Yesterday I saw a news in bulgarian site that there is a bulgarian couple. I tell to myself "it's not true" But I herd Suzan talking on the phone in bulgarian, so i can tell you for sure that they are Bulgarian and Hector (real name Georgi) is having other job. Sorry if you know that.

I'm bulgarian and I watched RLC for a long time. Yesterday I saw a news in bulgarian site that there is a bulgarian couple. I tell to myself "it's not true" But I herd Suzan talking on the phone in bulgarian, so i can tell you for sure that they are Bulgarian and Hector (real name Georgi) is having other job. Sorry if you know that.

Thanks for confirming, it was our assumption that they are Bulgarian and obviously they are living in Czech or Slovak Republic. We could watch several times plastic bags with Czech descriptions. If you will watch them longer you will notice that they are quarreling almost fighting quite often. Maybe you can help us to understand the reasons for that. thanks

Hello, I am Bulgarian too, and yes they are fighting most of the time. It is like watching a soap opera with them.  ;D

Good wrestling match on the sofa between Hector and Suzan a couple of hours ago. He was trying to pin her and lift her up but she would escape. He was geting  pretty rough but she did not seem to mind and kept coming back for more.  I hope that he doesn't hurt her badly. He is a very macho (grab girl by the hair and drag her back to his cave to have his way with her) type.  She seems to go along with it. Maybe it is a cultural thing. Someone said that they were Bulgarian.

Interesting time schedule of this couple and also some of the others. It is after four in the AM, their time and they are up going strong. I wonder if RLC gives them some type of premium for the late night/early morning shift to have more apts available for  the Western Hemishere to watch during prime time.