Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

She used to keep her door open, now shut. it must be hot.

Also I think out of respect for Nora the girls try to keep it cool when Kiko is around. which is bad for us. and Nora probably tells Kiko to respect them and not be a perv. Nonetheless their mates that they sleep with are probably far away. When they go out just for fun and flirting. If Kiko isn't there maybe some more showing. I don't have a problem with Kiko, Nora is his lady it just inhibits the other girls and Nora gets to have fun with her partner while they don't.

I didn't think Kamila could be so lightheaded...  :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I hope you don't mind if I slip those pictures into the attachment center.  Once RLC gets a hold of the post image link they'll be gone by a DMCA Takedown.  Those are keepers.

You know what's really Ironic about today,It's the fact that the New Horizons spacecraft is gonna give us the best and closest view of Pluto that mankind has ever seen,while here we have Kamila giving us the closest and clearest view of her "Kitty Kat" that us perverts have ever seen also,you just got to love that.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

I missed what happened next, but for some reason she must have decided to take the panties off when she got back in bed.

She washed her pussy, came back naked in her room and went to the bed without any panty...

She just lost all her modesty...

effectivement, kamila ne peut pas avoir changée autant sans raison!! d'une fille pudique lors de son premier séjour, elle s'exhibe maintenant sans aucune pudeur!!! je me demande si rlc ne l'a rémunère pas, en lui disant "bien, cette fois-ci ma fille, tu donne tout!!!"? ::) ::)

actually, kamila can not have changed much for no reason !! a shy girl in her first stay, it now shows off shamelessly !!! I wonder if rlc did not pay, saying "Well, this time my daughter, you give everything !!!"? :o ::)

I hope you don't mind if I slip those pictures into the attachment center.  Once RLC gets a hold of the post image link they'll be gone by a DMCA Takedown.  Those are keepers.

Go ahead and just do what is the best for CC...

effectivement, kamila ne peut pas avoir changée autant sans raison!! d'une fille pudique lors de son premier séjour, elle s'exhibe maintenant sans aucune pudeur!!! je me demande si rlc ne l'a rémunère pas, en lui disant "bien, cette fois-ci ma fille, tu donne tout!!!"? ::) ::)

actually, kamila can not have changed much for no reason !! a shy girl in her first stay, it now shows off shamelessly !!! I wonder if rlc did not pay, saying "Well, this time my daughter, you give everything !!!"? :o ::)

Je ne pense pas que ça soit une histoire de pognon... Elle a passé toute la soirée à chatter sur son portable... Elle avait souvent le sourire, un sourire amoureux... Puis elle s'est autorisée à prendre son pied, portable à la main... Je pense que c'est son état amoureux qui lui a fait perdre toute notion de pudeur...

I do not think it's matter of money ... She spent all night chatting on her mobile ... She had often a smile, a loving smile ... Then she felt free to masturbate and cum, her cel in her  hand ... I think it's her status of being in love that made her lose all sense of modesty ...

Je ne pense pas que ça soit une histoire de pognon... Elle a passé toute la soirée à chatter sur son portable... Elle avait souvent le sourire, un sourire amoureux... Puis elle s'est autorisée à prendre son pied, portable à la main... Je pense que c'est son état amoureux qui lui a fait perdre toute notion de pudeur...

I do not think it's matter of money ... She spent all night chatting on his mobile ... She had often a smile, a loving smile ... Then she felt free to masturbate and cum, her cel in her  hand ... I think it's her status of being in love that made her lose all sense of modesty ...

franchement, je ne pense pas que ce soit l'amour, qui transforme une fille prude, en une exhibitionniste en direct sur internet!!! ;)

franchement, je ne pense pas que ce soit l'amour, qui transforme une fille prude, en une exhibitionniste en direct sur internet!!! ;)

Peut-être que je suis naïf mais je n'ai pas l'impression qu'elle s'exibe... Elle a pris son pied, elle était comme sonnée, elle est allée se couchée à oilpé (naked) mais il faisait nuit et ne s'est pas rendue compte de son imprudence... Se doute-t-elle qu'on la traque à ce point ? Qu'on est équipé ? Pas sur... Elle dort tellement bien que le jour ne la réveille même pas !

Peut-être que je suis naïf mais je n'ai pas l'impression qu'elle s'exibe... Elle a pris son pied, elle était comme sonnée, elle est allée se couchée à oilpé (naked) mais il faisait nuit et ne s'est pas rendue compte de son imprudence... Se doute-t-elle qu'on la traque à ce point ? Qu'on est équipé ? Pas sur... Elle dort tellement bien que le jour ne la réveille même pas !

kamila n'est pas innocente, elle sait et gère parfaitement ce qu'elle nous donne...ce n'est pas un petit string qui tiens chaud!!! ;)