Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

What a fucking queer with his queer purse!  This is where he was standing so if Kamila came out of her room he could look at her coming down the hall.  What a fucking loser!!

I think we know who is the loser, reading this post. ::)

LOL I know you love the guy!

What a fucking queer with his queer purse!  This is where he was standing so if Kamila came out of her room he could look at her coming down the hall.  What a fucking loser!!

His  "purse " is called a men's shoulder bag and most business men through out Europe use them .

Just giving you some info............I do not like Kiko either, Nor his girlfriend Nora with her laugh that sounds like a hyena !!! 

• Upvote 1

His  "purse " is called a men's shoulder bag and most business men through out Europe use them .

Just giving you some info............I do not like Kiko either, Nor his girlfriend Nora with her laugh that sounds like a hyena !!!

Yes I know it's a shoulder purse for men that passed the "I might be gay if wear this shoulder purse" test.  Sorry Kiko lovers, the guy gets on my nerves and makes me want to barf!!!

Dang - RLC should empty this appartement and let others go on a vac. The chick is more than ready to have her fun time.  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I remember correctly those things are called a "murse". Paul has one too, but his is larger.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I remember correctly those things are called a "murse". Paul has one too, but his is larger.

I don't know what they're called but they are gay as shit!!

Pfft.. If he was walking around with a bazooka under his arm, chewing barbed wire and shitting nails you would call that gay also.. ;)

they should get their own place for real.its like everytime things start to get better nora has to bring her little puppy with her.i know they wont get rid of them but its gets tiring after a while see his face where it doesnt belong.

Pfft.. If he was walking around with a bazooka under his arm, chewing barbed wire and shitting nails you would call that gay also.. ;)

Only if he had a gay looking backpack over one shoulder!!