Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

What a fucking queer with his queer purse!  This is where he was standing so if Kamila came out of her room he could look at her coming down the hall.  What a fucking loser!!

If I remember correctly those things are called a "murse". Paul has one too, but his is larger.

I don't know what they're called but they are gay as shit!!

Pfft.. If he was walking around with a bazooka under his arm, chewing barbed wire and shitting nails you would call that gay also.. ;)

Only if he had a gay looking backpack over one shoulder!!

Im sure there is where he´d keep his ammo and barbed wire.. :P

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎20 at 5:38 PM, K.Lane said:

Kamila a la habitación por vuestra puta culpa! Iros a la mierda ya, hijos de puta estafadores! No os queremos ver por este apartamento nunca más!!!

There's something wrong here. If Nora and Kiko are part of RLC, do they honestly think that replacing a lovely sight like Kamilla on the sofa, with firstly a geek with a laptop, and then a grandma sowing, will increase membership??

I spent a career in sales and marketing and I can tell you this ain't it!!!!

Get the walking coathanger to feck out and let the girls get on with it!!!!

What a fucking queer with his queer purse!  This is where he was standing so if Kamila came out of her room he could look at her coming down the hall.  What a fucking loser!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I remember correctly those things are called a "murse". Paul has one too, but his is larger.

Wear that in Canada and you'll receive a lot of strange looks everywhere you go.

Starvin Marvins on Younge St. in Toronto would accept him for carrying a purse or murse whatever they call it.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEBODY CAUGHT THE ORGASM BY THE FOOT OF THE BED BY KAMILA ;D ;D

OH WAIT AFTER FURTHER REVIEW BY THE VIDEO REPLAY REFEREES, I CAN SAY THAT SHE RUBS THE BOTTLE ON THE OUTSIDE OF HER PUSSY SHE DIDN'T STICK IT IN.

THANK YOU KAMILA,I GUESS KIKO DIDN'T RUN INTERFERENCE WITH THIS PLAY,AND SHE SCORED A TOUCH DOWN!!! ....SEE FOOTBALL REFERENCES LOL.

• Upvote 1