Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

I got banned, reason unknown as of yet.  Ya'll have fun with this rinkydink outfit :)

That gay backpack comment that you made about Kiko probably did you in,I'm really sorry to hear that you got banned my friend,it's amazing to me how RLC can relentlessly come after people who capture photos,even though they pay for the service,so why can't you record videos/or pics,we are 90 % of the reasons why RLC gets an influx of new customers,we are not trying to hurt them,we are not making a profit or any money from sharing anything on CC,we get people interested and wanting to join that website,RLC has people on here reading my comment right now,they come after us immediately and relentlessly and yet a fucking woman beater is still sitting comfortably in an apartment,I guess RLC has different priorities,I say money and profit over people.

• Upvote 1

I got banned, reason unknown as of yet.  Ya'll have fun with this rinkydink outfit :)

That gay backpack comment that you made about Kiko probably did you in,I'm really sorry to hear that you got banned my friend,it's amazing to me how RLC can relentlessly come after people who capture photos,even though they pay for the service,so why can't you record videos/or pics,we are 90 % of the reasons why RLC gets an influx of new customers,we are not trying to hurt them,we are not making a profit or any money from sharing anything on CC,we get people interested and wanting to join that website,they have people on here reading my comment right now,they come after us immediately and relentlessly and yet a fucking woman beater is still sitting comfortably in an apartment,I RLC has different priorities,I say money and profit over people.

I would really like to know why I was banned.  They haven't told me one thing as of yet!  PM me when you get a chance please sir.

Kamila, my dear:

Don't you realize that doing this under the covers does not provide you with maximum obtainable pleasure? At the most critical point, if you need to think about having to blow off the covers, that split-second required to think significantly diminishes your satisfaction.  Please stop negatively affecting your own pleasures, as well as our own.

Thank you, and may your bottle always be well-lubricated,

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 10:11 PM, euromike69 said:

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT WE ALWAYS HAD TO ONLY IMAGINE.THANK YOU KAMILA!!! ;D ;D ;D

I still don't know how I missed this since I was watching her almost all day. lol.

However, I don't know if I'm having eye problems or what. But, although I can tell that she is moving the bottle, I can't see evidence of whether there was any penetration or whether it is just being rubbed over her honeypot lips.

Can you provide a freeze frame of what you believe is an actual bottle penetration shot? Because I'm just not seeing it. I guess it's just moving too fast for me to recognize it or maybe my monitor is just giving me a distorted image.

In any case, thanks for posting this. It's still great.

One thing RLC can't do to me is ban me because I am not a member.  Never have never will.

So stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it KIKO.  You no good useless piece of shit.

How in the world do you get so many great shots and vids if you are not a member? Do you just have a secret location where you find them? Don't worry, I don't expect you to reveal the name of the source. I'm just curious as to whether you have one.

Thanks (and thanks for all your contributions). You are a very good man!

One thing RLC can't do to me is ban me because I am not a member.  Never have never will.

So stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it KIKO.  You no good useless piece of shit.

How in the world do you get so many great shots and vids if you are not a member? Do you just have a secret location where you find them? Don't worry, I don't expect you to reveal the name of the source. I'm just curious as to whether you have one.

Some content I get on my own whether it be paid or free cams when I get access from a password site I use or by means of the sites backdoor, which is few and far between. But most content lately I have been getting from a different source.

Some content I get on my own whether it be paid or free cams when I get access from a password site I use or by means of the sites backdoor, which is few and far between. But most content lately I have been getting from a different source.

Well, we all thank you very much for all your contributions. You definitely add to our enjoyment of the RLC site (and, of course, the CC forum).

Well, we all thank you very much for all your contributions. You definitely add to our enjoyment of the RLC site (and, of course, the CC forum).

I try my best to keep the content current to the best of my knowledge. There is those dry spell moments where nothing goes on for a couple days. That doesn't happen to often though.