Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 0:50 PM, snaky said:

Now why can't they do the maintenance early in the morning when everybody are still asleep ?  I'm starting to think like you.

They did! The girls were sleeping when it went in maintenance and it lasted all of 20 minutes. When it came back the girls have just woken up and Kammi was fully dressed while Kristy was still wearing her nightie set, fully intact!

I just woke up and saw all the back and forth,I went to sleep after midnight (west coast time)4am (midwest & east coast time) I was watching them sleep for and hour,so unless they sleepwalk or "sleeplesbiansex" I don't see how they could only have slept for 1 hour after they have all been up for the entire day,I have heard people complain about the apartment going under maintenance during peak hours,especially when the action is at it's best,and they have asked RLC to try and do maintenance when the girls are sleeping,and that is exactly what I saw happen last night,I saw them all sleeping and after about an hour judging by the times on this forum,the apartment went into maintenance mode,I really would like to know who saw the girls in bed together after the cameras came back online,and at what time did they see them in bed after coming back online,I really don't like mis-information and theories past along as truth,If you are just making a guess as to what is happening please say some keywords like "I guess,maybe,I think,a possibility etc.,I'm really tired of waking up thinking that I missed something,especially when I tried to stay up and watch these ladies sleep for as long as I could to make sure that they weren't going to do anything,this forum was made for people to talk about RLC and other voyeur sites,this is the place to catch up on things that some people may have missed,but if I come home from work,or I just woke up,and all I read is what someone thought was happening while the cameras are down then that doesn't help the situation at all,it just causes confusion and makes people angry for no reason,everyone is entitled to their own opinions but sometimes some opinions should be kept off this board,if the girls really wanted to hide and have sex,they could always do it outside of the apartment or anywhere in the apartment where the cameras can't see them,Kamila makes good money from RLC,so I'm pretty sure that if she wanted to, she can afford to have sex with Kristy and they would be doing it right now while they're gone,at a decent hotel or motel,I'm just asking you guys nicely to get your facts straight before making any claims about what happened due to maintenance,this apartment is going to have more maintenance than the others because it has way more traffic and views than all the others put together,the real question is,why is Zoya and Lev's apartment even still online when they are going to be gone for such a long time,that's just wasting servers and bandwidth.

I just wanna say that I'm not attacking anyone so don't take what I said personally,I'm just voicing my opinion,because I'm tired of thinking that I missed something when I'm at work or sleeping. 8) 8) 8)

This did not happen folks.................... :) :)

• Upvote 1

Geezz you two have no proof to claim any of that yet you still keep inventing stories.

You need to change your meds, it messed up your brains completly.

I think it is the main point of the board about RLC to let people talk and make suppositions even if we are just in the dark most of the time, and possibly totally wrong.

The only problem I have is that people don't tell you it's supposition. They declare it as a fact.

If people would only say something like:

"I think JJ has already made love with KK" instead of:

"JJ has already made love with KK"

then I think the amount of arguing and name-calling, threats, etc. would decrease significantly.

But they don't seem to want to do that. I don't know why. Maybe they figure it's too many keystrokes to add something like "I think" and would rather just assume that everyone knows that it's just a theory or belief.

There's a lot of fascinating motivation behind why people behave this way.  It does lead to me avoiding CC for weeks at a time... And I feel bad for any of the RLC people (in front of and behind the cameras) who read the BS.

There's a lot of fascinating motivation behind why people behave this way.  It does lead to me avoiding CC for weeks at a time... And I feel bad for any of the RLC people (in front of and behind the cameras) who read the BS.

Yes I agree also. Some of the people here with all the made up stories and delusion fantasy make me not like CC sometimes.

I GOT ONE QUESTION: IF THE CAMERAS WENT DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AND WHEN IT CAME BACK ONLINE AND YOU SAW KAMILA AND KRISTY DOING THIS,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK HAPPENED WHILE THE CAMERAS WERE OFF? :o :o :o ::) ::)

YOU NOW CAN SEE HOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN COME TO DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS AS TO WHAT HAPPENS DURING CAMERA MAINTENANCE. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I do not know what happened while the cameras were down and I will not speculate. I think the timing on when the cameras went down was intentional on RLC's  part, again I do not know why. What I do know is that you cannot make that many blunders without some effort.

parecemos tontos o lo somos ? alguien piensa que si tienen relaciones y nosotros lo vemos , va a ser fruto de la casualidad no va a ser caugt in the act , esto es un negocio usted no va ver nada que ellos no quieran , si usted quiere ver sexo real tendra que ir a esconderse detras de unos arbustos a un parque o a una playa otra cosa no es real sex voyeur .

I GOT ONE QUESTION: IF THE CAMERAS WENT DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AND WHEN IT CAME BACK ONLINE AND YOU SAW KAMILA AND KRISTY DOING THIS,WHAT WOULD YOU THINK HAPPENED WHILE THE CAMERAS WERE OFF? :o :o :o ::) ::)

YOU NOW CAN SEE HOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE CAN COME TO DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS AS TO WHAT HAPPENS DURING CAMERA MAINTENANCE. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I do not know what happened while the cameras were down and I will not speculate. I think the timing on when the cameras went down was intentional on RLC's  part, again I do not know why. What I do know is that you cannot make that many blunders without some effort.

parecemos tontos o lo somos ? alguien piensa que si tienen relaciones y nosotros lo vemos , va a ser fruto de la casualidad no va a ser caugt in the act , esto es un negocio usted no va ver nada que ellos no quieran , si usted quiere ver sexo real tendra que ir a esconderse detras de unos arbustos a un parque o a una playa otra cosa no es real sex voyeur .

Then I say fuck RLC because that is not what I signed up for!!!  And fuck all you RLC supporters as well!!!

1 make your own thread - 'speculations' and let this be a pic thread

2 is this some new hair treatment?  :)

3 and...the other one is...sooo clever, noticing that the piece of lemon should be kept in freedge + dancing around our belowed shaking her butt...  She's such a see through...  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).