Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

well she shouldnt be taken kristy room she is not part of rlc shes a visitor she can share a room with nora thats her guest.

I thank Kamila go away in one or two week

I think it's possible maybe she was asked to come back just to increase subscription.  When she leaves things will go back as it was---boring.

NORA JUST PULLED OUT HER DILDO/VIBRATOR AND SHOWED THE GIRLS......1000TH POSTS  ;D ;D ;D ;D

KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE IN KAMILA'S ROOM SLEEPING TOGETHER,AND NORA IS IN HER ROOM WITH THE OTHER GIRL!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

NORA JUST PULLED OUT HER DILDO/VIBRATOR AND SHOWED THE GIRLS......1000TH POSTS  ;D ;D ;D ;D

KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE IN KAMILA'S ROOM SLEEPING TOGETHER,AND NORA IS IN HER ROOM WITH THE OTHER GIRL!!!!!!!

je ne suis pas vraiment étonné, je dois être un peu médium!!! :D :D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 7:46 PM, bookmaster8 said:

The girl on girl lesbian action we all have been waiting for ;D ;D

That's part of the game they're playing. I like it! That's one of those games that only girls can play like that.  ;D

that last pic when she is holding her upside down, her shirt slipped down.. wasnt fast enough to get the bewb shot but this is the tail end of it..

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).