Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Thank you kzsjzkdjs,that is the same dildo that Nora brought into the room to attack Kristy with,I think it ended up falling between the bed and the wall,unless I'm seeing imaginary lesbians and dildos lately lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn check out Kamila's face,she is like "damn I wish I knew you had this",I could have been using this all along ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Thank you kzsjzkdjs,that is the same dildo that Nora brought into the room to attack Kristy with,I think it ended up falling between the bed and the wall,unless I'm see imaginary lesbians and dildos lately lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn check out Kamila's face,she is like "damn I wish I knew you had this",I could have been using this all along ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Kristin et Kamila : 69 d

Thank you kzsjzkdjs,that is the same dildo that Nora brought into the room to attack Kristy with,I think it ended up falling between the bed and the wall,unless I'm see imaginary lesbians and dildos lately lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kristin et Kamila : 69 dans la chambre !!!

Gooooooooooo !