Kamila #2

Well... That's my last renewal... I won't continue paying for girls that are totally afraid to let anything be seen... This is quit ridiculous... I do not expect them to be running around naked all the time, however, when drastic measures are taken to prevent nipple or pussy exposure I believe that is also a bit extreme and what the hell did they sign for a voyeur house for anywhere if they can not even be natural in a shower for crying out loud. It is not natural to face the wall (the whole time) while taking a shower, besides the floor outside the shower gets totally soaking wet due to facing the wall and trying shower backs, butts, etc, and then dress under blankets or towels EVERY TIME, etc!!!!!!  RLC looses another customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... That's my last renewal... I won't continue paying for girls that are totally afraid to let anything be seen... This is quit ridiculous... I do not expect them to be running around naked all the time, however, when drastic measures are taken to prevent nipple or pussy exposure I believe that is also a bit extreme and what the hell did they sign for a voyeur house for anywhere if they can not even be natural in a shower for crying out loud. It is not natural to face the wall (the whole time) while taking a shower, besides the floor outside the shower gets totally soaking wet due to facing the wall and trying shower backs, butts, etc, and then dress under blankets or towels EVERY TIME, etc!!!!!!  RLC looses another customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kamila warms !! she began to face there two days !!!!

In all honesty I am of thought that Nora had something to do with this hiding that seems to exist PRIMARILY in this Apartmet. In all other apartments there is at least 50/50 exposure in showers, while changing or even when walking around in the apartment. There is no other apt such as this, with the extreme effort to hide and prevent exposure of nipples and/or genitilia. Nora is/was a pro at it in her old apartment and I believe has taught, briefed, or schooled the girls in this apartment to do the same. This apartment has new girls in it that seem TOTALLY unnatural as voyeur apartment participants.

In all honesty I am of thought that Nora had something to do with this hiding that seems to exist PRIMARILY in this Apartmet. In all other apartments there is at least 50/50 exposure in showers, while changing or even when walking around in the apartment. There is no other apt such as this, with the extreme effort to hide and prevent exposure of nipples and/or genitilia. Nora is/was a pro at it in her old apartment and I believe has taught, briefed, or schooled the girls in this apartment to do the same. This apartment has new girls in it that seem TOTALLY unnatural as voyeur apartment participants.

Jannet was also not different, Nika still half a child. Lilu stretched even her legs upwards. Only Alisa was not prim, but she got her orgasms on the week-ends outside.

Bad casting from rlc .

since nora is the queen bee i think she has alot to do with it.she dont want know body taking her spot so if kamila or monica was to show more skin i think she would get upset the night kamila was masturbating she couldnt sleep probably thinking about kamila or monica masturbating more then she did or giving a better performance.just my thoughts not trying to argue the situation just my opinion.

nora is the first to not hide, I can not see tell other girls to do !!! some by giving too much power to nora !! indeed, it may help with recruitment, but then the girls do is they want !!! some girls are hiding, but others like alisa, jannet or sofie, have exhibited no problem !!! nora is not the "supervisor" of rlc, and that if she did not believe there you might see spread pussy every day !!! Moreover, nora is the only one to have an active lifestyle, all others spend their time sleeping, doing nothing and use their mobile phones 20h / 24h !!!

:) :) Ya regreso.Creo que fue a comprar una Xibeca ( botella de cerveza de 1 litro ) porque la otra botella se le quedo pequeña.

Ha cojido mucho dinero para comprar una botella de cerveza de un litro, yo diría que ha salido a intentar comprar un consolador, lo que igual no se ha dado cuenta es que hoy es domingo y en Barcelona no sé si habrá sex-shops abiertos.

;D ;D ;D Jajajajaja que bueno, si, en Barcelona aunque sea domingo puedes encontrar establecimientos donde comprar un consolador.

Gora Euskal Herria eta Gora Athletic De Bilbao!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Estoy contigo compañero, Gora Euskadi y aupa Athletic, saludos de un vasco.

>:( >:( Esta chica ( Nora ) ya es veterana  y lo que no va a permitir es que chicas que vayan a estar 1-2 meses le quiten protagonismo, ella tiene que ser la reina, no me cae mal esta chica pero su actitud comportándose con las chicas es de jefa , de aquí mando yo y os comportáis como yo diga, la prueba esta en la charla que les da a las chicas el primer día de llegada, esta chica ( Nora ) tiene algún vinculo-relación- o pertenece a RLC, estoy seguro. Sino porque no sale ella nunca? Cuantas chicas pasaron ya por el apartamento y ella continua hay? Repito, esta tiene nomina con RLC

PD. Quejas, sugerencias a RLC no os molestéis, no hacen caso, solo les interesa el "money" y como en este foro hay infiltrados de RLC, aquí es donde hay que darle duro a estos estafadores.Todavía estoy esperando una respuesta coherente de ellos sobre la famosa noche sin cámaras ( se limitan a decir que fue un fallo técnico).No me la darán porque el corte de cámaras fue intencionado por parte de ellos.ellos. Así que a darle duro desde este foro.

:( :(Nora es el único que tiene un estilo de vida activo, todos los demás pasan el tiempo durmiendo.

Si a Nora no la molestasen tanto con llamadas al movil ahora que parece ser "jefa" de este apartamento y reclutadora de chicas ella podria estar durmiendo 16 horas, y no seria la primera vez que ella duerme tanto.Si tuviese la tranquilidad que tenia en el antiguo apartamento esta dormia 20 horas seguidas.