she's got that damn harness on again - and high heels!

What, a racing harness?

Like the trainer that married his jockey. When they got to the hotel, the manager apologised because he had let the honeymoon suite go. He did offer him the bridal as a compromise, but the trainer declined saying his riding skills weren't that bad and he would hang on to her ears till he got his balance.

Nelly,

You have to do that again.  That dress, High Heels, Harness, just keep dancing.  Take it into the bedroom.  Focus on a closeup on Cam 8 and just let go.

By the Way, notice the toy that Masha used to get herself off with?  Just saying that you could do a much sexier job with that!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, well.... 

The harness seems really stupid to me. It's not like a BDSM or normal erotic play piece of equipment. It looks like something somebody who works up the poles stole from work... so to speak.

Anyway, he doesn't use it when they have sex; I guess he just gets off on knowing it's there.  What?

The guest is back and with the harness on, I wished that Bogdon would wake up and understand the meaning of the harness. It means they want to be submissive !!! One can only imagine both Nelly and the guest together, drunk on good wine both dressed up and harnessed wanting Bogdon to take complete control for us to enjoy !!!