The Artist in Panties!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I have always had a weakness for artistic women.

In my old age, I realize now that I should have dealt with a Lora. Less emotional quandry & vexations. Lora would certainly have a better Dunn & Bradstreet report. And, by age 40, they all look alike anyway...

Now, about Nora's choreography and Lenora's masterpiece...

Leora's painting:

Stylistically I first thought it favored Chezanne' , but on closer inspection it seems to be an abstract based upon the blue panties she was wearing.

It's her blue period.

I see happy little clouds, I was thinking more Bob Ross.

I can't stand that, I can't really call it music, that she's listening to.

I mean, as bad as the traffic noise is to have to listen to, even it's a lot better than that crap so many young people seem to like.

Someone should tell these untalented, dime a dozen bands, that you don't have to continually  scream throughout the entire song,.. I mean screaming just doesn't compare to actually being able to sing.  But I guess, if you don't really have a good voice, it is a lot easier.

Guest NL Forever

She looks good in a pony tail.

she looks good in pretty much anything (or nothing) - she is in danger of out-Nora-ing Nora!!

Yes, She's a cute little sprite in all that she does.

And maybe there are times when someone needs to take her over their knees, but that wouldn't be Paul, and that wouldn't be any of the guys that I've seen on RLC,.. But it does help a girl at times.

But for the most part, she is a pretty good girl.