Premium Membership RLC, Worth the cash?

uppsala

Hello!

Im fairly new to this compared to you guys and never paid for any membership on RLC. I follow RLC free for atleast 45 minutes a day and im getting bored with all the action taking Place in paid rooms so im starting to consider to buy Premium on RLC. Does anyone have it here and can tell me if its Worth the Money or not? Its to me a pretty large summ of cash to pay for only 30 Days so i need some guidance in this.

Thanks!

Not withstanding the previous comment .... I have premium and did the 90 days for $99 so its about $33 per month. I am not on it that often but I do like to see all I can when I am looking.

So for me it is worth it.  But luckily I am in a position where I can afford it so it is not a money issue just about convenience when watching. I like the ability to look all around and then leave if nothing going on - and if something is in one of the rooms then I can stay for a while.  I also like the ability to see when someone is in the room with the green icons that indicate motion - so I know where to go.

YMMV on opinions about it here.  It really is a personal choice and one that is hard for someone else articulate as to the worth without understanding what you want from the site.

Not withstanding the previous comment .... I have premium and did the 90 days for $99 so its about $33 per month. I am not on it that often but I do like to see all I can when I am looking.

So for me it is worth it.  But luckily I am in a position where I can afford it so it is not a money issue just about convenience when watching. I like the ability to look all around and then leave if nothing going on - and if something is in one of the rooms then I can stay for a while.  I also like the ability to see when someone is in the room with the green icons that indicate motion - so I know where to go.

YMMV on opinions about it here.  It really is a personal choice and one that is hard for someone else articulate as to the worth without understanding what you want from the site.

It all depends on what a person is looking for.    Some purchase a membership and are happy no matter what goes on in the apartments and some others are just there for the Sex, Tits and Ass, then when they don't produce they want to cancel.  Hard to please everyone.

It all depends on what a person is looking for.    Some purchase a membership and are happy no matter what goes on in the apartments and some others are just there for the Sex, Tits and Ass, then when they don't produce they want to cancel.  Hard to please everyone.

I don't believe it's as much about the sex or T&A.  I believe it has to do more with hiding under the covers and turning backs to the cameras on purpose and things to that nature.  "Real Life" means just that!  People don't have sex under the covers in "Real Life"!!!

I don't believe it's as much about the sex or T&A.  I believe it has to do more with hiding under the covers and turning backs to the cameras on purpose and things to that nature.  "Real Life" means just that!  People don't have sex under the covers in "Real Life"!!!

On a cold night they would but I can't see this apartment being cold when you see the type of clothing they parade around in most days.

People don't have sex under the covers in "Real Life"!!!

They don't??  :idk:  I told her she was doing it all wrong. No wonder I keep hitting the wrong hole, it's dark under there.  :dwarf:  I need to see what I'm eating.  :lmao:

Thanks for the answers.

Well, im 60% there for the Sex, Tits and Ass as one put it but also, once a day, maybe 2 at what i see there is some funny shit happening. Sometimes there is interesting stuff and sometimes i got nothing else to do then to Watch RLC or TV when im home. Can anyone give more examples of the good stuff and the bad stuff(for example the turning their backs to the cam on purpose) someone mentioned. I Think that will help me make a proper decision. I got alot of helpful info so far though.  :)

Moi, je suis abonné Premium et je dis de ne pas le faire, je regrette mais trop de choses se font qui sont inadmissibles.

Dasha et demid se cachent sous les couvertures

katka et lanka  ont une chambre principale mais vont dormir dans celles des invites qui n'a qu'une seule camera et vont sous les couvertures

sara n'est jamais dans la maison et quand elle y est pour la premiere fois, elle va sous les couverturesavec son petit ami.

J'écris à RLC pour me plaindre et demander des explications mais ils ne répondent pas.

Et le comble , ils nous mettent un couple qui ne font rien ensemble et finalement on voit apparaitre un autre homme qui lui , va au lit avec la femme du couple et finalement, il coupe l'appartement rapidement,

je suis dégouté par tout cela......

Okay, cancel the cable and for half the money as cable, you can get a sub to RLC. 24 hours of soap operas.

I dont know what Cable Company you got but i would cancel it asap, cause in my country RLC subscription costs 2xmore then Cable a month.

WOW!! I thought mine was cheap. But I only keep it for the wife. Otherwise I don't watch TV. But DON'T take away my Internet.

RLC is $45USD per month. You get cable cheaper than that? My last bill for Cable TV/Internet/Phone was $190USD. Thieves. But my company pays for half of that.