Who's the folks in the apartment ?

DaMutt11

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be Masha and Sasha's time has run out and they have to go back to Russia?  Is this the couple that may be taking their place?  I noticed he really cleaned out the tub and was going through the cupboards.  Moreover, he was whispering to the oriental girl before he took a bath..  Lord I hope not.  It will hard for RLC to replace Masha and Sasha

That guy guest looks at least  50 years old. I say no way they are replacements, just short term guests. And it would be nice if he stops  turning out all the lights at bath time

Probably figures bathing in the dark no one will see him.  Likely doesn't know there is night vision.

Probably figures bathing in the dark no one will see him.  Likely doesn't know there is night vision.

The guests know there is night vision. They also know that, by turning on flashing lights, the quality of the night vision goes way down. That's why the flashing light is over the sink. It's the same kind of thing that was used in the Alex and Lera apartment to cause the motion detector to mistakenly think that someone was moving around.

this guest guy don't look very interesting by this cute asian girl,I have see nothing kiss between these two

ce couple est très intéressant, au contraire!!! elle est belle et se décomplexe de plus en plus!!! c'est un couple d'artiste, avec beaucoup de talent!!! j'espère que vous l'entendrez chanter.....

this couple is very interesting, on the contrary !!! she is beautiful and uninhibited increasingly !!! is an artist couple, with much talent !!! I hope you will hear sing ..... ;) ;) ;)

I really like Masha and Sasha's antics but I wish they would smile more! They always look so depressed other than when they are having sex.

The guests are even worse!! She looks like she is just about to burst into tears half the time. They certainly don't look like a loving couple. I've twice saw him try to touch her in bed and he received a slap and a push away for his trouble. :no: