Quick change in both girls since irma's arival yesterdy

I can tell that rlc must have jump both of them today . witch is so stupid if they r for nothing but the money . goin from happy to meet one another to the way they r now . c rlc wants your money and they should let the girls b girls . I for 1 was excited to have watch them and I still am no matter what. but that would draw more for the sight but . they may think that they r rich enough. who knows . Rlc please just let them enjoy their time to gather like they did  . let them do their thing and enjoy the vacation that they r on please this is the Christmas holiday Please don't be a bunch of Grinches and  take there Christmas Holiday fun away ? Please ??? your loyal fan eaglewolfo1

I noticed that 2 when I first came on today also but Irma also had a quick change also  but when I saw today about Irma getting hurt it got me up tight don't want that to happen to anyone any where . but if u remember Ilona 's first day , she did a slide after goin down the stairs . that made ne worrie then these people that r willing to be on these cams have guts to show there life in any situation that may come about . I know that the  on the balconey may have upset her also but she hast to realize also that we r paying customers if not for us she wouldn't have a all expence vacation.

I would think it's circumstance right now. We really can't base anything on one day, if they continue to ignore one another or "play it safe" like the Sara and White did, then you know something must have been said.

What I mean by "play it safe" is talk to one another when they see each other, but not get as "hand-on" like they did the first night.

what have they showed together not seperate together i havent seen no massages no taking showers together ect.what a little ass grabbing and titty play k and k done that.the only credit i give alona is being fully naked downstairs and if nora was there that wouldnt be happening trust me.plus im also talking about a solid friendship and chemistry ilona and irma dont have that yet.kami and kristy did everything together except masturbate near one another.

The thing about K&K is that it was all Kristi initiating anything and Kamila just blocked everything.  It it had been Kristi and Milana together, there would have been less resistance.  I think these two will be fun together.

K & K? Nora?

2016 is just around the corner, lets hope everyone finally moves on.