Leora Masturbates ~ Jan 01 to Feb.29/2016.

Well now that is what happens when she stores up all that orgasmic intensity, twice in one day with in 4 hours of each other and both very intense. Paul you should stay away more. :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss:

Paul was home  in bed a sleep.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught the whole thing this morning at 8:30AM my time it was great. Started on the couch and went to the guest room were she sat on the rug and had a great climax. never thought i see her doing that next thing would be paul makeing love to her. Maybe she seems like a tease Whonoes

I caught the whole thing this morning at 8:30AM my time it was great. Started on the couch and went to the guest room were she sat on the rug and had a great climax. never thought i see her doing that next thing would be paul makeing love to her. Maybe she seems like a tease Whonoes

It's called playing up to the camera.  All her usual traffic has gone to another apartment and she has to find ways to get them back.

She still is... give it time.  this has happened before.

There is a scientific reason why the dog  goes nuts  like that every time Leora starts up.  it's  like a "spider sense".

Dogs can sense pheromones in a person, which in turn  causes  the dog  to become jealous  and act out accordingly.