Leora Masturbates ~ Jan 01 to Feb.29/2016.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very quick, very sudden. One minute she was drinking from the orange mug, basking in the stream of sunlight, not looking at her phone or even watching TV, next minute she was right into it.

Didn't touch herself gradually, didn't even caress her breasts or take her panties off, she just worked them aside.

As there was another mug sitting on the table I wonder if there was something a bit special in the second one she drank from!

I reckon she'll have another go soon, since she had a quick shower after the first one.

as also fairly quick and fairly sudden.

But it went on a little longer than the afternoon rubbing we witnessed the day before.

Again she left her clothes on, merely pushing her panties aside again, but caressing her breasts after a while.

I was wondering where the dog was, while all of this was going on and at 330 am her time it seemed unusually late for her to start.

As she grew more excited the dog, which may have been asleep further along the couch suddenly appeared and I think that caused her to rush towards a hurried and possibly unsatisfactory finish.

She suddenly drew her legs together and then stood up, show over, so I assumed it was not going to start again in another room like it sometimes does.

I concluded that rather than 'bad light stopped play' this was a matter of 'dog stopped play'. Leora may have been experimenting to see if she could 'get one in' in the wee small hours, with the dog asleep, but was foiled yet again!