Leora Masturbates ~ Jan 01 to Feb.29/2016.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moi qui suis pas particulièrement fan....eh bien là je viens de voir un des plus grand moment de masturbation-exhib sur RLC

merci léora

I am not particularly a fan .... well then I just saw one of the greatest moment of masturbation exhib on RLC

Leora thank you

Leora is magnificent. Not only because she is beautiful and knows how to rub one out, but because

she has the ability to ignore the obnoxious mutt barking incessantly and still achieves a mind draining

orgasm. Any other normal mortal woman would've sent that dog to the pound a long time ago.

Seems that yesterdays warm up on the LV couch was a lead up on tonights action.  She turned her lovely pussy around to him and just loved it from behind.  Maybe she will give us more previews to coming events. Lets hope so. She is becoming more inventive with what she does.  Last year I stated watch out when she finds out what her body will do, also  I stated she will find a dildo/toy soon. Wow just think of what we will be seeing later. We love you Leora. xoxoxo

Gelsgels6:

I think that those toys only obstruct the view of those lovely tender bits that every female possesses.

Leora shows us hers gladly without artificial stimulation, and we go nuts over it.

I've been a female admirer for a lot of years and nothing compares with a woman getting off by herself without toys.

Sure, there is a place for them but not while we're straining our ocular muscles trying to pick out wet and juicy flesh.

A toy would only entertain her but not us.

Simply my thoughts.

Rollex

P.S. I'm only going on 81 years old in April.

Spot on, Rollex. I will soon do a megapost on the session of the 12th because i enjoy all the different combinations of facial expressions and finger interactions with her genitalia. I think it's much more erotic than using a toy.

Gelsgels6:

I think that those toys only obstruct the view of those lovely tender bits that every female possesses.

Leora shows us hers gladly without artificial stimulation, and we go nuts over it.

I've been a female admirer for a lot of years and nothing compares with a woman getting off by herself without toys.

Sure, there is a place for them but not while we're straining our ocular muscles trying to pick out wet and juicy flesh.

A toy would only entertain her but not us.

Simply my thoughts.

Rollex

P.S. I'm only going on 81 years old in April.