Leora Masturbates ~ Jan 01 to Feb.29/2016.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB my friend , it appears that we are not the only ones that truly enjoy the pictures you posted ..... I hope you caught this mornings session in the perfectly lit bedroom she was amazing, no let me re phase that....She was the hottest, sexiest, most sensual. and completely lost herself in pleasure... and absolutely the strongest orgasms ever.....GODDESS LEORA :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Guest wolf1111

BB my friend , it appears that we are not the only ones that truly enjoy the pictures you posted ..... I hope you caught this mornings session in the perfectly lit bedroom she was amazing, no let me re phase that....She was the hottest, sexiest, most sensual. and completely lost herself in pleasure... and absolutely the strongest orgasms ever.....GODDESS LEORA :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Darn, Her book got her turned on, hope someone recorded then

anyone know why I cant get an account from the US? I have the money but my card keeps getting rejected.

I know what it is. I have the same problem. Regular Visa and Mastercards will not allow International transactions on them.

The solution is to buy one of those pre-paid Visa cards that allow International transactions, put 50 bucks or so on it, and then pick the "Segway" payment option. That works fine. All you have to do is remember to keep enough money on the card to cover the monthly fee.

I just go to a local 7-11 store where I purchased it and add money to the card whenever I know the next monthly payment is due.

Hope that helps.