When are these freeloaders going?

BBsq69

I saw Masha was sitting on the edge of the tub so I thought she'll probably be out soon and if I'm lucky she might wander around naked for a while but then I scrolled up to see that awful hippy right in front of the camera and I thought "No way".

The guests, apart from cute dreadlocked girl, have so cramped Masha's style it just isn't true. This isn't the same exciting apartment it was in the beginning. Masha doesn't need help to entertain and most of the time she doesn't look happy about the situation.

I saw Masha was sitting on the edge of the tub so I thought she'll probably be out soon and if I'm lucky she might wander around naked for a while but then I scrolled up to see that awful hippy right in front of the camera and I thought "No way".

The guests, apart from cute dreadlocked girl, have so cramped Masha's style it just isn't true. This isn't the same exciting apartment it was in the beginning. Masha doesn't need help to entertain and most of the time she doesn't look happy about the situation.

I like it when guests are around. As with N&B also M&S have gained depth, due to the interaction. ... But maybe five guests are a bit to much for the size of this apartment. ... I suspect that they will move out after christmas, but i can be wrong.

Guest Joeybaggs

I notice a few times when a guest stays longer than usual, it's because they are waiting for, an Apartment to free up. Something else I notice, when a guest is a wear of the Cams they start auditioning, playing instruments, Singing, Modeling, all dress up nowhere to go. :idk:

I notice a few times when a guest stays longer than usual, it's because they are waiting for, an Apartment to free up. Something else I notice, when a guest is a wear of the Cams they start auditioning, playing instruments, Singing, Modeling, all dress up nowhere to go. :idk:

j'apprécierai beaucoup si efim et sa copine, décidaient de visiter un peu l'Italie!!!!!!

I would appreciate very much if EFIM and his girlfriend decided to visit some of Italy !!!!!! :yeahbaby:

Although it is the holidays i sometimes wonder if this guests sign up with RLC if they are going to be there for more than a week and collect a check when they depart just to make  some quick and easy money. Not the ones that stay for a weekend or anything but the longer stays like the couple that wears the same clothing on a daily basis. even the girl that stayed with zoya.

I don't know if it's not just a chain of friends; maybe not with Masha and the asian chick as they do not seem to interact much but with hippy chick it's a different story.

Dasha gets her friend Nelly in, Nelly gets her friend Masha in, and maybe now Masha and dreadlocked chick, although she would have to find a better BF!