Katka & Lenka ~ Comments, Quotes and Thanks for Pictures and Videos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf: :curse: :bang head:

These two give a whole new meaning to "living together and being a couple."

Other than the pussy touching event early on, and a few bath scenes, they are worse than Jitka and Marek.

And THAT is a lot to SAY!!!!

:puke: :soapbox:

RLC:  how much more do we need to tolerate this?

Get new tenants in, please.

c'est vrai que c'est un drôle de "couple", mais physiquement, je les trouvent sympas!!! j'ai beaucoup les rousses et la brune est très attirante, avec des seins superbes!!! elles ont une vie spéciale, mais elle ne sont pas pudique, et la douche est toujours un bonheur!!!

it is true that it is a strange "couple", but physically, I found the cool !!! I have many redheads and brown is very attractive, with beautiful breasts !!! they have a special life, but it is not modest, and the shower is always a pleasure !!! ;) ;)

c'est vrai que c'est un drôle de "couple", mais physiquement, je les trouvent sympas!!! j'ai beaucoup les rousses et la brune est très attirante, avec des seins superbes!!! elles ont une vie spéciale, mais elle ne sont pas pudique, et la douche est toujours un bonheur!!!

it is true that it is a strange "couple", but physically, I found the cool !!! I have many redheads and brown is very attractive, with beautiful breasts !!! they have a special life, but it is not modest, and the shower is always a pleasure !!! ;) ;)

That's about the only time you see it all is when they bath.  They are not to playful in the bedroom department. When they are active in the bedroom they cover up with the sheets.

We have not seen any sexual action since late December.  They sleep in different rooms, and don't seem to enjoy taking a bath together.  They work on their laptops in different areas of the apartment.

I wonder, with all the arguing, crying and walking out of the place, are they just finishing their time on the "agreement" before moving out?

Or, are they no longer a couple and want to take advantage of the RLC deal...either way, it isn't very fair to all of us paying customers.  We have seen too many of these no action couples in the last part of 2015.  I hope RLC can do a better job of screening for this year.

We have not seen any sexual conduct since late December. Sleeping in different rooms, it did not seem to enjoy taking a bath together. They are working on laptops in their different areas of the apartment. I wonder, with all the arguing, crying and went out of the place, they are just finishing their time on the "agreement" before going out? Or they are no longer a couple and want to take advantage of the RLC deal ... in both cases, it is not very fair to all of us paying customers. We have seen a lot of these couples do not work in the latter part of 2015. I hope RLC can do a better job of screening for this year. :yeahbaby:

Something's going up with these 2.  First, I caught Black placing what looked like tape or small bandage on red's upper belly- maybe a piercing or stud?

Then she was reading to Red from a book.

And now took Red to her bed, helped her out of her clothes, and put her to sleep.  Kissed her goodnight.

Red looked to be in pain or with some sort of discomfort.