Reset password not working?

SpoonToo

I've been trying to reset the password for my real account today but am not getting any mails. It's also difficult to get in touch with admins or mods so I had to create a new account for which it took two attempts at sending the verification mail before I could log on. I tried sending a PM to the Admin but it didn't work. I imagine it's blocked so he don't get spammed.

Can someone please look into the reset mails as I would like to get back in with my main since that is a paid membership.

Thanks

This is the error I get when I try sending a PM, btw. Same error when sending to Admin and mod. Not sure what to make of it, I did enter all the info including the captcha.

"The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again."

Are you referring to a Paid Membership to CamCaps, or RealLifeCam?

If CamCaps, PM me your original name that you registered with, and the email. This way I can reset it for you when I get home from work.

If it's for RealLifeCam, we have no control over that.

Your email only shows you as SpoonTwo.

Yes, I am checking the right mailbox. I have mails regarding a password reset back in April from camcaps.

Is there any reason I can't send PM's? I can't even send to another regular user (Spoon, in this case). I always get this error message.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:

The solution of task you submitted was incorrect. Please read the instruction and try again.

If that was working I could at least communicate more easily with you and provide additional information.

Is it the captcha? It's highly unlikely I've gotten it wrong every time. :) Any known issues with Firefox maybe?

Me

Sorry? You want me to log on as Spoon? The main issue is that I can't log in as that account since the password reset doesn't work for me. And I created this account just so I could communicate with you. Unfortunately this account can't seem to send PM's.

Sorry? You want me to log on as Spoon? The main issue is that I can't log in as that account since the password reset doesn't work for me. And I created this account just so I could communicate with you. Unfortunately this account can't seem to send PM's.

I reset your password and sent you a pm. As far as the e-mails not working I am not sure what the problem is. I tested it using a dummy account and it worked for me. Additionally, I checked to make sure that we aren't on any blacklists, and it doesn't appear that we are.

Thank You,

- Admin