Fighting again - looks like Carla is fixing to take cat and leave - again!

Carla was giving him a BJ, don't know what happened, other than he got his, and she didn't.

Now, she seems to be fixing to leave the aprt and take the cat with her, Mario seems to be begging her to stay.

:wtf:

EDIT: I see, looks like she's pissed because he came in her mouth.  :yikes:

Mario will soon resort to pounding his pud soon.  Carla is packing and leaving again.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Otra vez abandonando? Cuantas veces van con esta? 20-25-31-52 no se yo perdi la cuenta ya.

just another episode from this young and immature couple,

Yup. That's all they are, an very immature couple. They had potential to be my favorites when they first moved in with the way used to pull pranks on each other and play around. They seemed like they had a lot of fun. But they're all about fighting and stupid drama. I've become totally uninterested in them now.

Yup. That's all they are, an very immature couple. They had potential to be my favorites when they first moved in with the way used to pull pranks on each other and play around. They seemed like they had a lot of fun. But they're all about fighting and stupid drama. I've become totally uninterested in them now.

You just need to consider that they are more spirited. Whether they are having fun or argue. ... I like them. ... They have a nice small candlelight dinner and everything's seams to be fine again. :)

She's one mixed up broad who doesn't know whether she's coming or going.  Earlier she was arguing stomping around ready to walk out the door on him and then has a blonde moment and fucking stays.  If your going to go then just go.  Both of them are just playing head games with each other.

Mario he don't give a fuck about her, all he wants is to get his dick sucked and fucked and nothing else. There is no love between them at all.

You just need to consider that they are more spirited. Whether they are having fun or argue. ... I like them. ... They have a nice small candlelight dinner and everything's seams to be fine again. :)

That's real life. Play head games with each other.

She's one mixed up broad who doesn't know whether she's coming or going.  Earlier she was arguing stomping around ready to walk out the door on him and then has a blonde moment and fucking stays.  If your going to go then just go.  Both of them are just playing head games with each other.

Mario he don't give a fuck about her, all he wants is to get his dick sucked and fucked and nothing else. There is no love between them at all.

Although to be fair, she was the one that went down on her friend's bf at the party.  I don't know, I find them entertaining.

Although to be fair, she was the one that went down on her friend's bf at the party.  I don't know, I find them entertaining.

They might be entertaining to a certain extent but their antics are nothing but a play for the cameras. Nothing sincere with them at all.