really?! a brief history of time

she red a Stephen Hawking's book

Yes, I heard that she bought a book of Stephen Hawking. She was very happy and talked about it to Paul. I also saw a photo and a quote in her Instagramme "Наконец-то я ее нашла) Искала эту книгу очень долго. Учёный физик, которым я восхищаюсь. Действительно Величайший человек и учёный всех времён.#СтивенХокинг"

Yes, I heard that she bought a book of Stephen Hawking. She was very happy and talked about it to Paul. I also saw a photo and a quote in her Instagramme "Наконец-то я ее нашла) Искала эту книгу очень долго. Учёный физик, которым я восхищаюсь. Действительно Величайший человек и учёный всех времён.#СтивенХокинг"

She is in love with Stephen Hawking.

(EDITED)  (Posting Content from Social Media Sites is Forbidden in Open Forums. The link has been Removed.)

Translation (if correct) :

At last surely I found it.

Searched for this book a very long time.

Scientific physicist I admire.

Really Greatest person and the scientist of all times.

I read that book way back before Mr. Hawkings started developing signs of ALS. I wouldn't call him the greatest scientist of our time -I would give that to Einstein- but he is certainly one of the most influential cosmologists today. I wonder how much of it Leora understood? If she reads this then she might like to read Michio Kaku's 'Hyperspace'.

I read that book way back before Mr. Hawkings started developing signs of ALS. I wouldn't call him the greatest scientist of our time -I would give that to Einstein- but he is certainly one of the most influential cosmologists today. I wonder how much of it Leora understood? If she reads this then she might like to read Michio Kaku's 'Hyperspace'.

how old are you to call Einstein a scientist of our time.  his main work is 100 years old!

In this day and age. His name is basically meaningless to most.

Meaningless to most doesn't mean it's not the scientist of the Century. Of course that means XXth Century.

It's the opinion of scientists, not the fan of Justin Bieber, who can say who is the most important scientists.

And Einstein is really the scientist of the XXth without disregarding the other fantastic scientists.

And if Einstein is not that man, who can be this man ?  Except S. Hawking known by some people because Leora read his best seller  :woohoo:, who can name another (just one) scientist in the XXth  :yeahbaby:

Of course there are many I can named. But, moreover, Einstein can be recognize by a picture (like "The Che") without his name.

And you can understand what he says  :lmao:

einstein1_7.jpg

post-74363-145739690833_thumb.jpg

Meaningless to most doesn't mean it's not the scientist of the Century. Of course that means XXth Century.

It's the opinion of scientists, not the fan of Justin Bieber, who can say who is the most important scientists.

And Einstein is really the scientist of the XXth without disregarding the other fantastic scientists.

And if Einstein is not that man, who can be this man ?  Except S. Hawking known by some people because Leora read his best seller  :woohoo:, who can name another (just one) scientist in the XXth  :yeahbaby:

Of course there are many I can named. But, moreover, Einstein can be recognize by a picture (like "The Che") without his name.

And you can understand what he says  :lmao:

einstein1_7.jpg

He's just lucky he left Germany in 1933 to defect to the United States because Jews couldn't get a job in Germany teaching in those days. If he would have waited till 1939 war time  Hitler would have had him rounded him up for the Gas Chamber in Auschwitz.