Has Anna Left the house ?

I have no idea if the comments on here have any effect on RLC personnel and their decisions or not. From the perspective of the women, clearly some have left for practical reasons but the comments on here can't help the participants egos much if in fact they do read them.

I have no idea if the comments on here have any effect on RLC personnel and their decisions or not. From the perspective of the women, clearly some have left for practical reasons but the comments on here can't help the participants egos much if in fact they do read them.

Looking at the comments on this thread, I don't see any negative, just that she left. How does that impact them???

Nobody had anything really nasty to say agains Irma or Anna.

Some is cross on Ilona because she's actually home (comepared to other appartments), but don't entertain them when they are watching.

Only a few has something nice to say about Layla. I'm not one of them. So if someone have a way of sending her links to all the nasty things about her, and that would get her out fast, please send the links.

Some is cross on Ilona because she's actually home (comepared to other appartments), but don't entertain them when they are watching.

Only a few has something nice to say about Layla. I'm not one of them. So if someone have a way of sending her links to all the nasty things about her, and that would get her out fast, please send the links.

The most insane post I have seen about them was when someone said that they were both ugly and that RLC was getting desperate if they were the best they could find.  :screwy:

So much hate simply because a girl doesn't fulfill the fantasies of a few members ! I don't see anything nasty in her attitude ! She's social and friendly with the other girls, she's not trying to avoid the cameras at any price, she's a fine housemate. I agree that she's not the taste of everyone, but seriously she does not deserve this amount of hate. Considering the amount of hate that Nora received I'm not surprised though.

So much hate simply because a girl doesn't fulfill the fantasies of a few members ! I don't see anything nasty in her attitude ! She's social and friendly with the other girls, she's not trying to avoid the cameras at any price, she's a fine housemate. I agree that she's not the taste of everyone, but seriously she does not deserve this amount of hate. Considering the amount of hate that Nora received I'm not surprised though.

It's not that she doesn't/didn't interact with the other girls. But everybody could easily see how she ruined the whole mood of this appartment when she came here.