4 removals, and Ilona still remains

When you think about it, it's crazy that Ilona has survived 4 girl removals. I started watching when it was her, white, and sara. Sara and white left, irma came, then anna, and finally layla. then you turn around Irma is gone, and next thing you know Anna is gone. It almost feels like Ilona is dating or related to an RLC bigwig.

When you think about it, it's crazy that Ilona has survived 4 girl removals. I started watching when it was her, white, and sara. Sara and white left, irma came, then anna, and finally layla. then you turn around Irma is gone, and next thing you know Anna is gone. It almost feels like Ilona is dating or related to an RLC bigwig.

Much more pragmatic theory could be that Ilona has a longer visa than the other girls. For whatever reason...

Much more pragmatic theory could be that Ilona has a longer visa than the other girls. For whatever reason...

At first I thought that, but then it didn't seem right. Why would this be the only house that has visa issues? Also, like you pointed out, why would Ilona have a long visa period while the others seem to have like 2-3 weeks?

This is an unusual house.

Personally any girl who enters this apartment would likely already knows how long their stay is going to be for. Whether it be 30,60 or 90 days depending on the Contract they signed.

Irma and Anna likely both knew their stay was going to be a short one so they made their days the best they could while they were here.

So for now the fun and games are over until RLC brings in another girl or they are going to let these 2 Cold Fishes finish their term before filling the void.

At first I thought that, but then it didn't seem right. Why would this be the only house that has visa issues? Also, like you pointed out, why would Ilona have a long visa period while the others seem to have like 2-3 weeks?

I think some of the other girls have already been out of the Country for a bit before coming to this apartment. So that could be why some are not here as long as others.

RLC  should just get girls from Barcelona in here and say fuck the Russians. Then no need to change girls on a Monthly Basis.

I think some of the other girls have already been out of the Country for a bit before coming to this apartment. So that could be why some are not here as long as others.

RLC  should just get girls from Barcelona in here and say fuck the Russians. Then no need to change girls on a Monthly Basis.

True but imagine they got two or three really boring European girls who could stay there indefintely.  At least with the Russian rotation there's a chance of getting some firecrackers in, instead of the house always being as boring as it is now.

Ilona is most certainly responsible for the arrival of the girls in the apartment. Without her you would not have met Irma, Anna and now Layla. I'm pretty sure she's working to bring up new girl(s).

because of its location?

Ilona is most certainly responsible for the arrival of the girls in the apartment. Without her you would not have met Irma, Anna and now Layla. I'm pretty sure she's working to bring up new girl(s).

She had two more of her friends to join RLC but they couldn't because of their schedules.  ::)

True but imagine they got two or three really boring European girls who could stay there indefintely.  At least with the Russian rotation there's a chance of getting some firecrackers in, instead of the house always being as boring as it is now.

We know if Irma and Anna returned to Russia then it would be 90 Days before they can leave again to come back if they chose to do so.

si ilona reste autant qu'elle veut, c'est peut-être tout simplement parce qu'elle habite en Europe!!!! tous ceux qui l'ont identifiée, savent qu'elle a longtemps habitée à Paris et milan!!!!

if ilona remains much as it wants, it may be simply because she lives in Europe !!!! all who have identified, know that it has long lived in Paris and milan !!!! ;) ;) ;)

We know if Irma and Anna returned to Russia then it would be 90 Days before they can leave again to come back if they chose to do so.

That is not going to be true, even if you say it every day. Same matter, same answer.

Schengen Visa had nothing to do how long they can be away or how often they can leave their homeland. Schengen Visa sets the limits how long they can be in Schengen area. There are at least two kind of Tourist Schengen Visas. It may allow only one entry to some Shengen country or several entries.