Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petra and Nelly sent a new guy in the store (he paid by Petra's credit card...). While he walked Nellie was in Tver apartment and had a long talk with Petra. It was about a former Nelly's lover, which was at it or her before arriving in Moscow. I do not understand what is the essence of the story. It seems Nelly drank ... Petra keeps himself with her as a senior and experienced mentor. She said: "Alina (real Nelli's name ), I'll take care of your education. After the new guy came back from the shop, Petra sent them to Voronezh apartment and told him that he should hold out for 1.5 hours.

Nelly is all over this new guy. I have feeling these two are going to have amazing sex later. The only question is where they will do it.

hi miscvoyeur, if it ware a vote, i vote for the sofa, the light on, top of the cover and with out a third party involved just nelly and the guy.

:scratchchin: may be that too much to ask i guess.

hi miscvoyeur, if it ware a vote, i vote for the sofa, the light on, top of the cover and with out a third party involved just nelly and the guy.

:scratchchin: may be that too much to ask i guess.

The lights on and over the cover I would say is 100% accurate with the way these two are acting. They can't keep their hands off each other and always kissing and making out. I hope there is no 3rd party involved (mainly Petra). At this time for them it is past 11pm. I figure if Petra was going to do anything with them, she would be there already. Jacky and Tobi obviously won't join them as they don't like to do sexual things with other people. Don't see them doing anything with Nina and Robert either. The only thing to worry about is whether they can wait until everybody goes to sleep so they can fuck on the couch or if they have to start earlier than everyone else and fuck in the shower like she did the last guy.