Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five girls and two men of which both are already taken. Nothing is going to happen tonight. Nelly's only hope of staying in VV is Petra. We might see a three some with Nina, Nelly and Petra.

I don't blame Nelly's guy for leaving she is the most selfish female lover ever on VV.

Five girls and two men of which both are already taken. Nothing is going to happen tonight. Nelly's only hope of staying in VV is Petra. We might see a three some with Nina, Nelly and Petra.

I don't blame Nelly's guy for leaving she is the most selfish female lover ever on VV.

Would like to say : Petra´s only hope of staying in VV is Nelly....

Would like to say : Petra´s only hope of staying in VV is Nelly....

Spielo, I don't disagree with you often but on this one I do. Petra is in VV for as long as she wants. She call's the shots, she is the boss inside the program. After Nelly's attitude about sex with males her days are numbered. JMO

Spielo, I don't disagree with you often but on this one I do. Petra is in VV for as long as she wants. She call's the shots, she is the boss inside the program. After Nelly's attitude about sex with males her days are numbered. JMO

okay, then let´s compromise. They should or will leave together...  ;) Also bosses have to leave, more seldom,okay, but this is naturally as there are less bosses than workers.

hello.. I been reading all the posts and im glad I stopped watching vv.  I saw the new guy with nelly, but that was a waste.  theres nothing exciting to see in voro or tver.  same ppl same thing everyday.

im goin back to rlc, but ill keep reading the chat to see if anything at all changes.  I lost all hope for vv.

if and when theres new ppl in vv, I will watch again.