Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yury, did you say you are taking matters into your own hands???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds good, Yury, seriously. Petra could act as the "queen". Who is the king? Ivo can be the impotent Lancelot and Sonia his unhappy Genievere. The Voro couples are the camelot minions. Actually, I have an idea. How about a Caligula in space film? I am writing scifi. Who can write the erotic story? If no one volunteers, I can do that as well.

Wait, I know. Unsy can help me out with the erotic stuff. I think he has someone in mind for the sexy "innocent" fair maiden! Jacqueline (used to be Nelly, lol!) can be the evil witch, who fucks and eats out all the good people and sucks the life out of them! David (Tobi) can be Harry Potter's "friend". Nelly, his gf, is Hermoine,  fucking her way to the top. Robert is the funny bisexual Merlin!

Any ideas guys?

Seriously, I will construct a space sex flick that will blow the lid off of the evil VV organization!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yury, did you say you are taking matters into your own hands???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds good, Yury, seriously. Petra could act as the "queen". Who is the king? Ivo can be the impotent Lancelot and Sonia his unhappy Genievere. The Voro couples are the camelot minions. Actually, I have an idea. How about a Caligula in space film? I am writing scifi. Who can write the erotic story? If no one volunteers, I can do that as well.

Wait, I know. Unsy can help me out with the erotic stuff. I think he has someone in mind for the sexy "innocent" fair maiden! Jacqueline (used to be Nelly, lol!) can be the evil witch, who fucks and eats out all the good people and sucks the life out of them! David (Tobi) can be Harry Potter's "friend". Nelly, his gf, is Hermoine,  fucking her way to the top. Robert is the funny bisexual Merlin!

Any ideas guys?

Seriously, I will construct a space sex flick that will blow the lid off of the evil VV organization!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And to add seven gnomes in the room of Petra. :D