now a dog?

the dog is still on the loose in the living room - even knocked over the Bacardi bottle (though it was sealed). Carla is awake but still has the door blocked with a chair. The cat is in the room with her and Mario.

Is the dog just a 'visitor'?

Ren :idk:

and here it is 5pm their time and they still haven't opened the bedroom door or taken the beagle out for a potty break. The dog is starting to get into everything! I even think I see a turd to the right of the TV set......

Ren :doh:

these two are so immature and ridiculous, they shouldn't be allowed to have an animals until they learn how to be responsible with each other.

the animals only suffer as a result.

what's the bet that both the cat and dog end up either as strays or in animal rescue some time in the future, because I jut can't see any hope for them with these two  jokers .

They are now both locked in their room with the kitty, and the beagle is crying outside.

They are treating the dog with bad manners, pushing and yelling to him. I have a Beagle and I know how difficult is to deal with this breed, and I know they are just taking care of this dog for some days as a favour to a friend, but it's pissing me so much.

They should not be allowed to have animals.

ils ne sont pas violent avec les animaux, mais il délaisse le chiot, parce que c'est plus facile que de s'en occuper!!! en plus, c'est souvent le chat qui vient embêter le chiot pour jouer avec lui!!!

they are not violent with the animals, but he left the puppy, because it is easier to deal !!! in addition, it is often the cat who just annoy the puppy to play with !!!

It's a classic case of dog minders/owners being too ignorant and possibly too self-obsessed to understand the basic fact that dogs don't take linguistic orders, because they obviously don't understand languages. If the pair of them had bothered to teach the pup a few simple tasks like sit or stay five feet from us and rewarded the dog with one or two treats, then eveything would be much easier for them, instead of the beagle constantly craving for attention and food, and as a result just being a general pest, for them at least.

At this moment they are having a simply stunning house guest - with quite a rack - and they're having brunch or something in the sofa. And "poor" Mario is hardly getting anything to eat, because he has to chase the dog away every other second. Of course Mario's intelligent solution is to grab the pup by the collar, drag him five feet away, leaving the dog no choice but to paw its way back looking for attention and maybe a little food.

I noticed the other night when two of Mario's buddies came around that they gave the dog plenty of attention and as a result the pup was very well behaved, while they were there.

I've got to agree with the above poster that C&M simply should not have a dog.