turn the bloody TV set off

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I send an e-mail to RLC and ask them to change the channel?

LOL! I agree. The TV has been the most interesting thing in this apartment for the past few weeks. Perhaps they could turn the volume up a tad bit as well...

Je viens de me connecter, et jusqu'à hier au soir, la TV était restée allumée sans interruption pendant 4 jours!.. Sachez que Ilona ne sait pas utiliser une télécommande, et brancher le câble HDMI sur son ordi.. (Layla ne s'intéresse peu à la TV) Quel gaspillage!! Je suppose qu'elle a du imploser, vu la chaleur et la tension que possède un téléviseur, surtout celui-la.

Je viens de me connecter, et jusqu'à hier au soir, la TV était restée allumée sans interruption pendant 4 jours!.. Sachez que Ilona ne sait pas utiliser une télécommande, et brancher le câble HDMI sur son ordi.. (Layla ne s'intéresse peu à la TV) Quel gaspillage!! Je suppose qu'elle a du imploser, vu la chaleur et la tension que possède un téléviseur, surtout celui-la.

it is very sad about the true waste of energy in this apartment.  not only is the tv on 24/7 but allot of the lights as well.  it can't be that they are worried about someone breaking in at night when they are out to wee hours of the morning.  last night layla was out by herself and didn't even get home until almost 3:00 am, so they must feel pretty secure there.  i feel it's just plain laziness on their part and like some have said, it's not coming out of their pocket so who cares.

i think her wearing clothes would be nice for a change.

I agree but the only interesting thing will be the xmas tree...if it's still there.

Anyway I really hope that this new maintenance thing will bring back this apartment to life. It really needs something new. When I see Irma, Anna and Ilona in the pics section laughing and having fun while cooking, I am wondering if it's still the same apartment.

I agree but the only interesting thing will be the xmas tree...if it's still there.

Anyway I really hope that this new maintenance thing will bring back this apartment to life. It really needs something new. When I see Irma, Anna and Ilona in the pics section laughing and having fun while cooking, I am wondering if it's still the same apartment.

It is rather amazing that you can have 2 quite attractive young women in an apartment who are often nude or nearly nude and yet feel as though there is nothing worth watching there. I never would have thought that I would feel that way, but I think it's because even though they may be nude, there is nothing sensual about their behavior. They just don't seem to have any real interest in sex. I guess it's also because their behavior seems to be phony and only done to get viewer clicks.  :idk:

It is rather amazing that you can have 2 quite attractive young women in an apartment who are often nude or nearly nude and yet feel as though there is nothing worth watching there. I never would have thought that I would feel that way, but I think it's because even though they may be nude, there is nothing sensual about their behavior. They just don't seem to have any real interest in sex. I guess it's also because their behavior seems to be phony and only done to get viewer clicks.  :idk:

Maybe but I would rather watch that than some of the other cams on RLC where they are mostly dressed all the time.  I will take what I can get.