vv vs rlc

i really like vv because there is good sex action and the tenants are ok with the cameras  but the big problem is the quality videos

and on rlc we have the quality videos but there is rarely good action and many tenants are just freeloaders so i propose make a fusion

with this two voyeur websites for have the perfect voyeur website,the action with the quality videos.

i don't see really a long future for vv if they not upgrates faster the videos quality,im in trial period actually but

i don't think i will renew for one month by the fault of the cameras quality,i will probably stay with the free cameras with the two sites for now

RLC sucks. Plain and simple. Out of the 15 apartments they have I only like about 3 couples, and I don't even watch those 3 couples really. VV is much better and more my tastes. But at the same time I don't watch these sites just to see people naked and having sex like most people here do. I watch for the spontaneity and different interactions of people. Watching the same two people gets boring really quick, I don't care how much sex they have or don't have. These two new girls in VV are hot but watching this one and her BF are going to get boring eventually. It's just fact at least for me.

I do not understand you comment about tenants being freeloaders. How can a tenant be a freeloader, since he lives there?

I do not understand you comment about tenants being freeloaders. How can a tenant be a freeloader, since he lives there?

some tenants are freeloaders on rlc because there are ok for live in the appartment and take the money but  spent time for hiding the sex or shower(dasha/demid;chloe/joshua are perfect exemple) or take shower with candles,this is the new mode for hidding now, this is what i say by freeloaders,maybe not the good term but with my bad english it's not easy explain good what i think.

I will say one thing, I agree with you about the cam quality of VV. It's absolutely horrible. Their cams are always going down and they have really bad bandwidth. For as long as VV has been around, it's completely ridiculous that these improvements have not been made by now.

I will say one thing, I agree with you about the cam quality of VV. It's absolutely horrible. Their cams are always going down and they have really bad bandwidth. For as long as VV has been around, it's completely ridiculous that these improvements have not been made by now.

yes,for me the future succes or not of vv depend really of the cameras quality,this cameras look very old and look the all cables for cameras everywhere on the floor and the wall,it's not very clean,the appartments look not really finished