The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic ~ Jan. 01 to Feb. 29/2016.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little question,i don't watch alot this appartment because it's too bored for be interesting for watching everyday

but someone know how many days or months the last time they had sex,i don't talk about blowjob or masturbation but sex act?

a little question,i don't watch alot this appartment because it's too bored for be interesting for watching everyday

but someone know how many days or months the last time they had sex,i don't talk about blowjob or masturbation but sex act?

Please try to use this thread only as "sex alarm" function. THX

Please try to use this thread only as "sex alarm" function. THX

where you want i post this message! i think it's a good thread for this question,

it's a thread for talking about the sex life,if i create new  thread for that,you will complain  just after,

i know you want see more sex with leora like all members but stay relax

where you want i post this message! i think it's a good thread for this question,

it's a thread for talking about the sex life,if i create new  thread for that,you will complain  just after,

i know you want see more sex with leora like all members but stay relax

You could start a New Topic. There is a button for it but this thread has been used for such discussion in the past. To briefly answer the question, I can't remember but there have a been a few false starts recently and like you imply a lot of the recent activity has been oral only. Even the last freecam bate was 2 weeks ago.