The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

for not change,j'm just connected and j have missed all,shittt..j have no chance with this appartment seriously

Relax. You didn't miss too much. Brunnete never even took her pants down the whole time. She fingered the blonde without going down on her. Looked like the blonde might have orgasmed and then turned her

back to the brunnete without returning the favor. Then they went to shower. I guess we know who is the man in this relationship. lol One way street even for these leasbians. Blonde got to return the serve next time. Maybe they will improve and it will get better next time. Hopefully won't have to wait another week.

Guest bobbyjoe

Relax. You didn't miss too much. Brunnete never even took her pants down the whole time. She fingered the blonde without going down on her. Looked like the blonde might have orgasmed and then turned her

back to the brunnete without returning the favor. Then they went to shower. I guess we know who is the man in this relationship. lol One way street even for these leasbians. Blonde got to return the serve next time. Maybe they will improve and it will get better next time. Hopefully won't have to wait another week.

just fingering the blonde,not pussy licking?

Just fingering by brunette. Sounded like blonde orgasmed but who knows. Maybe she wanted to get it

over it like Sofia used to scream and fake. You never know. Like I said nothing was done in return.

I guess the blonde will just be sticking to lecturing her and making sure she gets off. Feel bad for brunnete.

Guest bobbyjoe

Just fingering by brunette. Sounded like blonde orgasmed but who knows. Maybe she wanted to get it

over it like Sofia used to scream and fake. You never know. Like I said nothing was done in return.

I guess the blonde will just be sticking to lecturing her and making sure she gets off. Feel bad for brunnete.

ok thanks for the information,my frustration down a little if that was just that,

now j know they doing sex the saturday morning,j will be here next saturday for sure.