Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

1 hour ago, kool1365 said:

Blue showing her new sex toy to Carina ::)

ezgif-1582697641.gif

it's hitachi toy,i hate that shit,it's just a big vibrator but not a toy she will put in her pussy for fuck herself.

the big pink head will hide a large part of her pussy when she will use that on cam4

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, isidore57 said:
  • On dirait que cela chauffe à cause des exhibitions d de bleu mais si on pouvait nous le traduire , cela serait sympa

on ne sait pas si c'est à cause de ces exhibitions sur cam4,perso je pencherais plus pour une mise au point sur le fait que blue fait rien de ses journées et pas grand chose dans la maison et que çà doit commençer à agaçer serieusement sabrina en la connaisant un peu depuis le temps.

perso je vois pas blue rester longtemps ici,y-a aucun avenir pour elle ici en restant dans cet appart,rlc ressemble de plus en plus à un squat pour personnes en difficulter ou un foyer pour jeunes complétement perdus,y-a qu'à regarder l'appart de suzan/hector en ce moment,c'est vraiment un bon exemple de ce qui ce passe sur rlc actuellement.

j'aime bien blue  quand même,çà me ferait de la peine de la voir partir un jour.

• Upvote 2

the small cat look horny,i think it's a female cat in heat,it's the period for that.the other cat look that with curiosity it's funny to watch,

im more interesting by the cats life now than the tenants,same in maya appartment

I kinda hate bringing this up, but I think Carina (Butch) tries too hard to make herself look different. Granted, she's a larger lesbian woman and prefers to play the male part - but her attempts to "cover up" her insecurities about her looks simply makes her look worse. I honestly think if she were to dress up like a female and make herself up to look as good as possible, she would be much more attractive than the path she has chosen. Be gay, and be the male in the relationship - no issue with that, but trying to look like a man because your not happy with your female looks is a mistake, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I love this ass.  This is an ass being wasted in a gay relationship.  This is an ass being ignored.  This is an ass calling out for a caress, or a bite, or a soft slap, a pinch or a nibble.   This is an ass to be adored.  This is an ass to be taken care of.  This is an ass to be used.  This is an ass to be FUCKED!!!!

Sturdy, and solid. With two beautiful legs for support.   Damm!  Grrrr! 

Strong competition with Aida's and Kristy's and Maya's and........

Bild_2016_04_18_17_59_36_335.jpg 

• Upvote 2

Le 20/04/2016 à 7:51 AM, sereno a dit :

I love this ass.  This is an ass being wasted in a gay relationship.  This is an ass being ignored.  This is an ass calling out for a caress, or a bite, or a soft slap, a pinch or a nibble.   This is an ass to be adored.  This is an ass to be taken care of.  This is an ass to be used.  This is an ass to be FUCKED!!!!

Sturdy, and solid. With two beautiful legs for support.   Damm!  Grrrr! 

Strong competition with Aida's and Kristy's and Maya's and........

Bild_2016_04_18_17_59_36_335.jpg 

wawwwwwwww mais wawwwwwww j'adore cette femme, mais j'ai l'impression qu'il y a de l'eau dans le gaz avec son pseudo mec. A mon avis il  va y avoir des departs en masse sur RLC  lol

• Upvote 1