Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

I see this argument right now hahahaha.. Probably Sabrina found another girl to hooked up with!! My opinion Carina must leave 'she' is very antierotic and without any femininity and beauty.. 'Her' body shape and style is highly male profile..  :puke: :puke: :yes:

They do that all the time. Then it leads to the bedroom for some heavy finger fucking.  It's a weekly ritual for them.

• 2 weeks later...

So although her name has never been added to the apartment by RLC, it seems Blue does have some kind of 'claim' to the spare bedroom. Enough that the blonde guest who was obviously a bit flirtatious with Sabrina has 'had' to leave. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to do much to improve relations between Sabrina and Blue which were strained just before Blue left.

I also get the impression Blue is pissed off that her stuff was packed up to make space for blonde guest, and it seems some bits are missing. She was just looking for something under the bed in main bedroom, and doesn't look real happy.

If anybody out there understands Italian and can add any useful info to what's been going down and how Blue is now back would be most appreciated.

:wtf: Je viens de les revoir s'envoyer en l'air, et je trouve le comportement sexuel de Carina ( cheveux courts) un peu bizzare. Elle agit comme un mec ( comme si elle avait un pénis), elle jouit comme un mec et est fatiguée après  :yikes: :yikes: Je ne comprend pas. Aurait elle un problème de personnalité ou d'identité ? ( Je ne critique aucunement les lesbienne, je précise).

So although her name has never been added to the apartment by RLC, it seems Blue does have some kind of 'claim' to the spare bedroom. Enough that the blonde guest who was obviously a bit flirtatious with Sabrina has 'had' to leave. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to do much to improve relations between Sabrina and Blue which were strained just before Blue left.

I also get the impression Blue is pissed off that her stuff was packed up to make space for blonde guest, and it seems some bits are missing. She was just looking for something under the bed in main bedroom, and doesn't look real happy.

If anybody out there understands Italian and can add any useful info to what's been going down and how Blue is now back would be most appreciated.

I always had the impression that Blondie's stay was going to be very brief. It was obvious that she was very uncomfortable in the apartment with the cameras everywhere. She even seemed awkward around Carina and Sabrina at times. Possibly never feeling comfortable as a guest in someone else's place.

Not sure what the situation with Blue is, but at least she is not afraid of the cameras, thats for sure.

Nice pics SC  One thing about Blue is with her having that ugly tattoo , you are not likely to ever forget her .

One beautiful body scarred by ink.  They may think those tattoos look good now. Wait till she ages a few years those tattoos won't look so attractive once the wrinkling process of aging starts.  I got nothing against tattoos but some carry it a bit to far.

She better hope she never has to get a Mastectomy done. The Surgeons will be in for a good laugh. But the Undertaker gets to see it all in the end.