Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

rlc voulait relancer cet appart , c'est fait !!

pas besoin de le relancer,tout est gratuit avec un peu de patience,regarde adèle que se balade nu à present,

moi je vous dit que les cameras gratuites sont suffisantes pour rlc vu le peu d'action interessante qui s'y passe

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎28 at 5:10 PM, lucas60 said:

la file au cheveux fait du sex cam voici le site en direct 

ce monde est en perdition!!!! "le plus dangereux visage du diable, est celui de la vertu"!!!!! je remercie le ciel tous les jours, de ne pas avoir de fille!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

this world is sinking !!!! "The most dangerous face of the devil, is that of virtue" !!!!! I thank God every day, not having girl !!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :yikes: :yikes:

Can anyone help with how do I see this on that link, or is it that its too late? I'm a paid member of rlc yet never get to see much because of schedule and time zone. Sure would like to see what the cute blue was doing. Never thought she would be doing stuff like that.

Can anyone help with how do I see this on that link, or is it that its too late? I'm a paid member of rlc yet never get to see much because of schedule and time zone. Sure would like to see what the cute blue was doing. Never thought she would be doing stuff like that.

il faut attendre qu'elle se reconnecte!!! certainement le soir, vers 23 heures de son temps...

it must wait until it reconnects !!! certainly the evening, about 23 hours of his time ... ;)

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎29 at 6:54 PM, Chip2020 said:

This is the first time I've seen the blue haired guest of C&S do anything sexual. Nudity during baths or getting dressed maybe, but never anything like this. She started out her online cam sex chat purposely hiding behind a heavy coat placed on a chair. Then for some reason, about 12 minutes in, she moves the chair away and gives us an unimpeded view for another 22 minutes. I have no idea why she moved the chair for us, but I'm not complaining. Enjoy!!   :woohoo:

bandicam2016-02-2918-24-43-224.jpg

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Before you move the chair, she wrote in the chat. Maybe someone from the members of the forum CC talked with her there and asked to remove the chair?

As assumptions.  :)

Before you move the chair, she wrote in the chat. Maybe someone from the members of the forum SS talked with her there and asked to remove the chair?

As assumptions.  :)

I was watching her on the chat and somebody asked her how much to move the chair? and she said 200 tokens

and then once she got the 200 tokens she put the chair away

and people were making comments that they were watching her on rlc and on the chat at the same moment

I JUST SAID THIS YESTERDAY,,AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE JUST TYPED,,SHE SAID "SORRY GUYS,,YOU SEND ME MORE TOKENS AND I WILL BE ABLE TO BUY BETTER CAMERA AHAHHAHAA"

SHIT BLUE,I COULD SEND YOU A DOZEN HD CAMERAS FOR FREE RIGHT NOW. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

AND EMINEM IS HER FAVORITE RAPPER,,SHE LISTENS TO HIM ALL THE TIME AND ALSO HAS HIS NAME TATTOOED ON HER HAND.