Might have good news - Need some beta testers

LisaArai

Hi guys

You might remember me from Reallifecam Dashboard, but after some time it didn't work anymore. But now I found a solution, and I started program the app from the beginning. It still needs much work, but I can show you a screenshot.

iTeUHr1.png

It's coded in Java this time so it will work on Windows, Mac and Linux. Anyone has some ideas for features?

Also searching for some beta testers, please PM me.

Lovies LisaArai xx  :-*

Guest mhughet

Impossible 4 window  4 = serious slowing down

lol. Get a faster computer. I've watched 8 cams simultaneously on my computer without any slowing down. That is because I have a computer built for serious gaming though.

Impossible 4 window  4 = serious slowing down

lol. Get a faster computer. I've watched 8 cams simultaneously on my computer without any slowing down. That is because I have a computer built for serious gaming though.

I agree.  Get a better computer or watch just one at a time.

I regularly had 6 screens open on each of two monitors when I used Lisa's previous program.

Speaking of Lisa's program...I would encourage all of you to support her.  I gave her money before because I used the hell out of her program and felt she needed to be compensated for her hard work.  It was the best way I could thank her.

Lisa:  I hang out and post in this forum from time to time, but I don't watch the cams anymore...so I won't be of use to you as a tester.  I know, though, that you will come up with a quality product if it's possible to come up with anything at all.  I am concerned, though, that you will draw the attention of RLC.  Please be careful, darling.

You are double the other highest poster here, but you only come around "from time to time"?

That's over 8 posts per day since you've been registered in January.

I think you live here.  ::)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Go for it.

You are double the other highest poster here, but you only come around "from time to time"?

That's over 8 posts per day since you've been registered in January.

I think you live here.  ::)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Go for it.

I lived here from January to the end of March.  That's when the bulk of my post count occurred.  Since March, it's been "from time to time".

Number of cams is really a matter of your own pc, in my previous app you could get up to 10. But I would suggest if you don't want any risk being banned by RLC dont go over 3 cams at a time. Thanks JoJoGunne for you support, if there ever will be a donate only version, you will be the first one to get it. I don't think RLC has such a big problem with the app, you will still need to pay for your RLC subscription.