Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

On ‎28‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 3:53 PM, kalevipoeg said:

OK, now I have learned a bit more of Jessica. When I saw her first shower pictures, she looked like a nymph rising out of the sea, and I thought she will be a great joy to us. But then I saw her striptease dancing rehearsals or whatever the dancing was about, and I lost my interest. Sex business seems to be familiar to her, and that kind of strip dances are her real life. But as a voyeur, I am interested in more normal real life. Well, none of the RLC tenants live a normal life, but I would prefer tenants that have nothing to do with sex business outside the apartment. I understand though that it is difficult to get such tenants especially to the Barca apartments. Excuse my purism in this matter, I am just hoping that RLC succeeds in differentiating from the huge selection of sex sites on the Internet.

Two days ago I said Jessica looked like a nymph rising out of the sea, when she got out of the shower. I made a mistake there, that girl was in fact Michelle, a nymph that is nowadays hiding behind the Premium curtain in Barca 2. ´Jessica is a beauty also, it´s just that the all-girl apartments have gone too far from the voyeur concept.

• 3 weeks later...