Ohhh My God. They're Masturbating!!!!!! ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Thread for when they are Masturbating

(This Thread is only to be used when Kamila, Kristy and/or any Guest's Masturbate)

(All Non-Related Content Will Be Removed)

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Kamila just came harder than she has ever came in the past damn!!!!!!!

And the microphones are also in high definition,even my ears just had an orgasm:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Upvote 1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Kamila just came harder than she has ever came in the past damn!!!!!!!

And the microphones are also in high definition,even my ears just had an orgasm:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Looked that she goes with pads, so she had to take a little extra

hmmm...I know it's early days in this apartment but I hope that Kami love life is not limited to that legendary bottle. It was fun to watch her show when she was in Barcelona, new members will certainly love it, but some old members might find it too predictable after a while. Also, that would be sad if the sex life of a wonderful young girl like Kami is only that daily show to entertain RLC members.

hmmm...I know it's early days in this apartment but I hope that Kami love life is not limited to that legendary bottle. It was fun to watch her show when she was in Barcelona, new members will certainly love it, but some old members might find it too predictable after a while. Also, that would be sad if the sex life of a wonderful young girl like Kami is only that daily show to entertain RLC members.

oui et bien, si je vois un mec la toucher, cela va me mettre hors de moi!!!! :bang head: :bang head: :D ;)