What a waste of a woman

Hard to watch these kids throw their early lives away. If your in a relationship that doesn't work, get out of it! It hurts at first, but no one on here has kids or any real life stakes. RLC would give Leora her own place for sure....right? Leora was soooo hot at first, now she's a train wreck to watch. reality is as reality is, and its painful now to watch the awkwardness of this couple. Will I stop watching? No, I'm a perv like the rest of you. She is smoking and loves to pleasure herself as her man cannot. That's a win. I just feel.....I dunno. Thanks for letting me rant. I pay my good money on the RLC site, so I will give my 2cents.

Both of you bring up good points for discussion.

My 2 cents is that they've been together for a long time for a reason we cannot possibly understand. I've said this for years, because I gave up questioning the nature of their relationship.

But why she adopted Scooter instead of a loving skunk or a fluffy-tailed squirrel is beyond my comprehension.  :idk:

Hard to watch these kids throw their early lives away. If your in a relationship that doesn't work, get out of it! It hurts at first, but no one on here has kids or any real life stakes. RLC would give Leora her own place for sure....right? Leora was soooo hot at first, now she's a train wreck to watch. reality is as reality is, and its painful now to watch the awkwardness of this couple. Will I stop watching? No, I'm a perv like the rest of you. She is smoking and loves to pleasure herself as her man cannot. That's a win. I just feel.....I dunno. Thanks for letting me rant. I pay my good money on the RLC site, so I will give my 2cents.

What are their relationships this applies only to the two of them. I can see that they love each other, will soon have a wedding, so why should they leave? because you want it? lol

You absolutely can not make claim for Leora that she is 1/ not happy  2/ not happy or inlove with Paul  3/ that she is wasting hger life away on Paul. She shows all the signs of a young woman in a relationship that has it's ups and downs. Paul and Leora often express their love for each other that we see often and would also do so in many ways that we don't or a privy to see. Leora is obviously a smart,independent woman who is more than capable of making her own choices. She loves Paul, warts and all so to speak, he idolizes her obviousley, don't project yourself into their relationship, that is not reality, their relationship is. :yeahbaby:

She can't be that stupid...it's definitely a bad habit or no other men live in Siberia. I love Leora. I have cried because of how he has treated her many times and how LONELY she is. Paul is a fuck face dick head who I would stab in the balls with his soldering iron.  She's a seed waiting for the right amount of water and sunshine so she can blossom into the beautiful women she is.  NO I don't know anything about their relationship in real life...I know about the one I have seen for a few years and with that evidence....what a waste of a women is right!