Is RLC TRYING TO REORGANIZE OR JUST GOING ALL TO HELL ?

slider_69

A few questions :

1.  What happened to Ilona............she completely disappeared without a word ?

2.  RLC brought back K&K, but stuck them in a stark, cold looking apartment in Moscow.

3.  They have no free cams for K&K,  so Newbies can not even see what they look like unless they know abou this site ( CC ) !  If they are

looking for more subscribers....................this is not the way to get new people.

4.  After a few days of simply looking at pics of K&K,  thanks to members of CC...........they all suddenly disappear into the Russian winter.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...........these tactics will cause them to LOSE members, not gain them ? :wtf:

3.  They have no free cams for K&K,  so Newbies can not even see what they look like unless they know abou this site ( CC ) !  If they are

looking for more subscribers....................this is not the way to get new people.

4.  After a few days of simply looking at pics of K&K,  thanks to members of CC...........they all suddenly disappear into the Russian winter.

I think the free cameras are there to get customers and not to fulfill the wish of freeloaders. ...  ::)

You mean guys like us.....LOL ?  That's my point, if K&K have no free cams how can they attract NEW subscribers ?

OOPS....I made 1 mistake....Ilona is still listed on RLC ( Her name had disappeared earlier ) . :shithappens:

Based on your CC account, i assume that you know of the content of RLC (in general; maybe not about each resident). ... It still seams that you decided not to pay. ... If this is because the free cams and CC are sufficient for you, it could be a more efficent to reduce the free camera apartments to increase your motivation to subscribe (due to the missing live experience).

Maybe they should think about some kind of rotation. Each day only 2-5 apartments with a few free cameras.  :woohoo:

Based on your CC account, i assume that you know of the content of RLC (in general; maybe not about each resident). ... It still seams that you decided not to pay. ... If this is because the free cams and CC are sufficient for you, it could be a more efficent to reduce the free camera apartments to increase your motivation to subscribe (due to the missing live experience).

Maybe they should think about some kind of rotation. Each day only 2-5 apartments with a few free cameras.  :woohoo:

Are you talking about subscribing to CC or to RLC ?

A few questions :

1.  What happened to Ilona............she completely disappeared without a word ?

2.  RLC brought back K&K, but stuck them in a stark, cold looking apartment in Moscow.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...........these tactics will cause them to LOSE members, not gain them ? :wtf:

:wtf: Just so ya know... K & K are in one of the largest, most modern apartment that RLC owns. Also, there are more cameras in the apt (13) than any other.

:wtf: Just so ya know... K & K are in one of the largest, most modern apartment that RLC owns. Also, there are more cameras in the apt (13) than any other.

I don't think RLC owns the apartments. They just rent them, install cameras and sublet them out to any fool who wants to place their ass in front of a camera 24/7.

• 3 weeks later...

After allot of thought and the total disappointment by RLC and their tenants, I'm giving up on something that I really wanted to be awesome as a voyeur.  The best apartment in my mind was always the girls apartment.  The K&K apartment does nothing for me as there are no free cameras and if there were, the girls wouldn't be in front of them anyway and since they have already been involved at some point, nothing will change there with the constant teasing.  I have been totally turned off by my favorite apartment of Danaya & Adele, and have come to the conclusion that nothing is ever going to change with it or RLC!  I don't know what the contract reads as I'm sure none of you do either, but I would guess that the tenants have a certain obligation to entertain the members of RLC and that is seriously lacking as of late.  I will check in from time to time on CC and throw out an opinion here and there, but right now my main focus is my kids, my grandkids, and my health.  I have enjoyed all my time with CC and think it has some of the best people as members that any site could ask for!  I will answer all PM's if anybody cares to PM me, but for now my time is up!  Thanks for letting me be a part of an exceptional forum!!  Good luck to you all!!!!

I think the free cameras are there to get customers and not to fulfill the wish of freeloaders. ...  ::)

I have been using the free cams for almost 3 years now. They haven't gained me as a subscriber. The price they charge for watching people stare at a phone or a Laptop 75% of the time is outrageous. It should be no more than $10 a month for watching people sit around with their fingers shoved up their ass all day doing nothing.  That's my  :twocents: of the situation.
  • Upvote 1