Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Be as all the other apartments have open free cams and this one doesn't then feel free to inform others

of Where the girls are & What are they doing now if you wish to do so.

I see someone finally started the thread I started with the original K&K apt

Yes, I am afraid that this will be the thread with more pages of history! They will always be welcome but a big mistake has been to put them in an apartment in the same city where they live and have their lives made. This apartment will be less busy than a highway motel. Don't expect anything good from this project.

There was a request put in to have this thread started only because all the rooms are not available to free users. I guess it's because they don't want to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on in this apartment.

Well it is a typical morning for the girls, Kristy get up about 10:00 and is respectful not wake up Kami, she  then goes the normal things in bathroom, goes to the kitchen and turns on some tunes, but very loud and closes the kitchen door, make her tea and stretch's in the kitchen window. Then fixes her breakfast always has been the same since the apartment  came online. Fresh fruit cut up in a bowl, mixed with puree of blackberries it looks like something purple anyway. She then always goes too the living room and again closes the doors so she does not wake up Kami and eats her fruit and we all know how much she like her fruit. She then  does a yoga stretching routine on a yoga mat that she leaves on the floor in the living room. Kami is still asleep as she didn't and usually doesn't get home before 2 am in the morning, and always so far has slept in past noon, most of the time until 1 or 2 before she gets up. Oik that is the morning routine when both girls or just one is home.

1710 Moscow Kami left the apartment

What are these girls doing...............................working at McDonalds on different shifts ; or is this another trip home to see family

and friends ?  Wonder if Kami will now be gone for another few days ?  The only successful one of all these girls seems to be Rita , who now lives in London and has started her own line of intimate clothing . Everyone of the others are still looking for boy or girl friends who are rich.....LOL !

• Upvote 1

What are these girls doing...............................working at McDonalds on different shifts ; or is this another trip home to see family

and friends ?  Wonder if Kami will now be gone for another few days ?  The only successful one of all these girls seems to be Rita , who now lives in London and has started her own line of intimate clothing . Everyone of the others are still looking for boy or girl friends who are rich.....LOL !

Kamila changed into sport bra and warmed up for around 5 mins, and than took some selfies, changed into some warmer sport suit and then leave, it looks more like she went out for a running or to the gym.

RITA VUELVE :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: