I wonder with this apt and the two girls in it whether they will have any male company at some point in the future?. That would be certainly be something we haven't seen from these two.

I don't believe any of this "they are into women" stuff.

I believe Kristy is Bi.........................but Kami seems to be Les only looking at their accounts ( which strangely, they have just made

( PRIVATE ) , even to VK and Instagram members, of which I was one ! You now have to be on their  "friends only " list !

I believe Kristy is Bi.........................but Kami seems to be Les only looking at their accounts ( which strangely, they have just made

( PRIVATE ) , even to VK and Instagram members, of which I was one ! You now have to be on their  "friends only " list !

strangely ? I don't see anything strange. Privacy is not strange.

I agree (with them being Bi not Les) if you are looking at their account pics.  But they also have pics with guys.  Kamilia has many with guys that look to be her boyfriend either in the pic or obviously close by.  They both seem to have Bi playfulness but IMHO if any are Bi it is Kristy. 

I also think they have more than one account for different purposes.  I am not sure the other account names they use are know here.

I agree (with them being Bi not Les) if you are looking at their account pics.  But they also have pics with guys.  Kamilia has many with guys that look to be her boyfriend either in the pic or obviously close by.  They both seem to have Bi playfulness but IMHO if any are Bi it is Kristy. 

I also think they have more than one account for different purposes.  I am not sure the other account names they use are know here.

They both have many different accounts...............latest I found was  " LAKAKO.com " .  However you have to know their real names !

They both have many different accounts...............latest I found was  " LAKAKO.com " .  However you have to know their real names !

No that is not what I mean more than one account. I do not mean multiple social media accounts.  I mean they have multiple Instagram or VK or Facebook accounts  i.e. usernames for each of the social media apps.  The ones known by some here, I do not believe are for their close friends.  They seem to be more of a public account.  Some have just disappeared so it appears like they just dumped that name and friend line.

If by chance you ever find that information. Please keep it to yourself or share it through means of PM Only.