fight between zoya and lev

rlc pls,put this appartment offline and kick out lev forever

I doubt they will be allowed to stay after this, the Little i saw was the most physical fight i have seen on rlc, and the guest just sits there instead of Calling the police. Zoya hit lev as hell and he hit back a couple times and spit her in the face several times, and i didnt see it from start, levs shirt was teared up when i came in.

I doubt they will be allowed to stay after this, the Little i saw was the most physical fight i have seen on rlc, and the guest just sits there instead of Calling the police. Zoya hit lev as hell and he hit back a couple times and spit her in the face several times, and i didnt see it from start, levs shirt was teared up when i came in.

it's not the first time lev do that,the first weeks the appartment was online,lev was drunk sometime and they had big fight like that with some slaps but rlc have doing nothing,the place of lev is in hospital not on rlc with cameras for watching crazy guy like that

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 5:58 PM, john123 said:

I have a video. Dont know if someone is not understanding. Sorry if its againt some rule. (Its loud)

That Little part was just the end there was lots of hitting and spitting in the kitchen Before that.