A little fun Rita vs. Kamila vs. Leora

kenny1940

My favs since I joined in 2013. Leora got me going, Rita arrived shortly Kamila arrives. Leora is just all out sexy and cant keep her hands off herself. Perfect boobs on that skinny body with the nice cut but with the thigh gap. Rita most beautiful with fantastic boobs, and face to die for. Kamila, super cute, sexy natural beauty. Battle of the Super babes.

After today, surely debate over. Leora is not necessarily the most beautiful but her body is as close to perfection as you could get with that hour glass figure, ample beautifully shaped breasts, a lithe flexible co-ordinated body with legs that seem without flaw and a bottom that affects the Moon's orbit so powerful is its attraction.

And then I bring in the evidence of what she does with her body with today's epic display. And then there are the dozen or so reasons I gave euromike which prove that even if she did none of this or get naked for hours on end, which she does, she is also much more interesting in what she does.